Introducing filly born last Friday

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tami

Reaction score
This last weekend we had a huge horse expo in Madison. I had taken a horse to participate with our mini club, HAME. I was going to be to the expo grounds by 6:30am. So at 5:45 I went out to give a colt a shot, checked my pregnant mare that was due 5/2 and felt wax..... I milked her and she tested really high on the Chemetris test. Came back in and tried to figure out what I was going to do....lol. I called my dear friend Jerri and asked if she could feed my colt for me since my mare was close. Last time she tested high she foaled 7 hours later. So I told her there was probably a good chance I wouldn't make it there that day. That was my only free day to go shop and hang out with friends. So I sat down to watch TV and had her on my computer. Typed a post for the fourm and in the middle of the post I see her start acting like she was ready to foal. So I hit post and headed out to the barn. She had the foal almost out by the time I got there. Only issues was the cord didn't break but that is no big deal. So at about 6:50 she foaled.

So here is my new girl. I am simply in love with her. Sire is Sami Soap Suds and dam is Reh's Night Mariah. This is my 3rd foal from this cross and they just keep getting better.

mariahfilly042009.JPG

She is stunning!! :)

A huge congrats on this little girl!!

Susan O.

I really like her!
default_biggrin.png
default_yes.gif
Very Nice Congrats!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah I have a special cross too that seems every year the babies keep getting better, and they are all so different, goes to show you never know what you will get!! Congrats again she looks like a keeper!!
default_wink.png

Ooo la la, I can see why you love her! Awesome!
default_wub.png
Congratulations!!

The first thing that came to mind was "Awesome!" She's a total knockout Tami! I really love those Soap Suds foals--how many more are you expecting this year?

Tami, she is just beautiful!!! I got to see her arrive into the world and she is really something!!! Congratulations on her
love0034.gif

She's really gorgeous Tami.. Congratulations !! OMG look at her long neck..... Beautiful...
default_wub.png

She sure is a beauty, congratulations!

my goodness is that a beautiful filly!! absolutely lovely
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back