Introducing!!!! (drum roll please....)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauralee

Reaction score
Here he is! His name is Lauralees Ina New York Minute....he is a silver bay pinto colt sired by Crystal Ridge Carousels Native Son and out of our Legionaire daughter, Mustardseed Legionaires Carolina.

020307Minute86.jpg

020307Minute3.jpg

020307Minute2.jpg

020307Minute32.jpg

What a HANDSOME refined little boy! Those legs go on and on!

CONGRATS! :aktion033:

oh wow he's verrrry pretty! his name is so perfect, i love it! cant wait for dry pics!

default_wub.png
: :aktion033: CONGRATS! :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:

Oh Laura! He is totally exquisite. Those eyes and legs and oh his heart is so sweet! Congratulations! :aktion033:

Holy cow Lauralee, He's adorable and I LOVE those markings! You dun good Lady! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Wow, congratulations!! That was fast, indeed.

Send some of that quickie foal stuff over here, I have a mare due any time and I wanna sleep the sleep of the foaled already!

Liz

WOW.. I'll say she foaled fast... :new_shocked: :aktion033:

Beautiful colt... and love the legs, he is very striking....
default_yes.gif
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Beautiful foal...you are so lucky to be able to have foals this early in the year. too cold for babies here. Mary

Very handsome boy, congratulations. :aktion033:

Jan

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: CONGRATULATONS Laura! It's looking like you are going to have a silver bay pinto foal crop this year!
default_wink.png
:

ALRIGHT!! :aktion033: Nice baby Laura! Congrats!!!!

Latest posts

Back