Introducing Chantilly Lace aka "Tilly"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20150123_181220.jpg So....Tilly should be at the least....181 days in foal (from July 22 breeding.....Did Wee Foal 120 test today......and it says she is NOT pregnant....Absolutely floored...Dont know whether to believe it or not....
default_sad.png

Well, I've never used the test, so we'll just watch and wait. Since we're in the spring shortly, she'll let us know by either cpming into season or growing that belly!!

I'm praying for growing the belly!
default_pray.gif

Yes either way will tell us for sure huh lol....Im just so positive that she is...we were using this as a confirmation in a way...and then it comes up negative...disappointing... cuz now we still dont know for sure.....
default_frusty.gif

We'll all just think "positive" for you, as I know these tests can be wrong from other threads here.

Its OK. I did a test on my girls in the summer. Both came up negative. But as it turns out those two are positively prego. I don't know how far along your girl is, but if she is at least 5 months in then you can feel the baby. Just wrap your arms over her belly while she is eating. Then wait. Longest I have waited was 15mins. Then you'll feel either a kick or flutter.
default_smile.png

Never had a false negative in the 120 day test when I've waited past 120 days that is. I hope she is pregnant, you should be able to feel baby kick by now for certain. Put your hand just in front of her udder at mealtime. You will feel a kick right into your hand or maybe a series of kicks. If you feel nothing for several meals, she is likely not pregnant. Mine are all at days 193-208 today and rarely a meal goes by that I don't feel some sort of movement.

Update on Miss Tilly...We still are not sure if she is or isnt in foal lol...And its driving us crazy not knowing!!!!! Within the last week she has actually made a little change in her boobies...not so much the udder...just seems like her teats are getting longer....Anyway...she is set to have an ultrasound on Tuesday so will update as soon as we know something....

Latest posts

Back