intorducing my new addition....(YES the surprise!!!!!)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations, he sure is loud!!! I bet you'll get a lot of colorful foals by him!

I just have to ask...Are you SURE he's a palomino? It may just be the picture, but he looks like silver to me.

Yeah he's supposedly <---keyword there... sooty/smutty palomino, which makes him darker.....mom was smutty buckskin appy, dad red pinto.

I am curious about him carrying silver though, and just to be sure I'm going to get him tested for just about everything. he's already been tested LWO+ but i'm gonna do black, silver, cream, and agouti.

I've been looking at his wild markings since he got here, he's so amazing!

Oh it was so funny, when we were walking down the barn aisle, he stopped in front of the huge 18.2 hand percheron's stall and got all stallion-y. it was so fun to see him huffing and snorting in front of this thing 12 times his size. especially since the percheron just stood there looking at him so condicendingly.

ahhhh i love my pony!
default_laugh.png

Pretty boy, congratulations on your new guy!

Liz

default_saludando.gif

Thank you so much!!!! I had seen his mom before, but not her other babies. They are so beautiful!

I'll be watching for Freedom's new brother or sister to be born.
default_yes.gif
Can't wait!

Back