intorducing my new addition....(YES the surprise!!!!!)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

love_casper

Reaction score
default_aktion033.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_488.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

So, not like I was looking for another horse, but saw this guy and just fell in love with him.

He's a sooty palomino tovero pintaloosa, two blue eyes....interested yet?

I am so excited since he's a stallion, and is my first. I'm hopefully going to start showing him this year in halter, color, and liberty (you'll see why when you see him MOVE)...then next year driving because his trot is too tempting not to.

So, I got him for Christmas, but it's been a looooooong wait until today for him to get here, all the way from Minnesota! He supposedly has a bit of an attitude - which is more part of why I was attracted to him, I love training projects - but boy he sure seems sweet! He jumped off the trailer all prancy fancy and was jumping around showing off. Then I put him in the arena and he ran around until he was quite sweaty, he sure has a lot of energy. Let himself out of the arena (causing trouble on his first day hahaha) so he's already famous with all the barn hands. Anyways once he got settled in to his stall, he calmed right down. He chewed on some hay while I sat next to him, and he stood perfectly still while being groomed. I've already found his favorite scratchy spot! He's so cute, like a little girl who will stand still for hours if you just brush her hair.
default_rolleyes.gif
After brushing, he layed down next to me and got more pets. Such a sweety!!!

I love how spirited he is, perky, full of energy, but he's still very very sweet and loving, guess he's just a show off.
default_biggrin.png

Anyways, here's my new 33" boy, CCMF Frankie Blue Eyes!

Freedomhome008small.jpg

He reminds me so much of an Indian horse or something, so I've decided his barn name will be Freedom. Past owners have called him Frankie, but I am not a fan of using people names on horses, and Freedom just fits him so well.

He'll probably be bred to Princess and Sugar this summer. Can't wait to see him all clipped up.

I took 51 pics this morning,
default_wink.png
default_wacko.png
so I'll post my favorites on the photo forum. So proud of my new boy!

Here's the photo forum thread with pics....click

Last edited by a moderator:
Wowwee!! He is beautiful and I love his new barn name!! Congratulations and Merry Christmas!!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations Alex
default_aktion033.gif
He is beautiful! Wishing you all the best in the showring and breeding shed with Freedom.
default_yes.gif

Nice hock!! Neat color

Congratulations!!

Wow!!! He is gorgeous!!! A BIG congratulations to you!!!!!!

Liz R.

Thank you all so much! He's settling down fine now, just love him.

He's five years old right now, will be six next month.

So excited to clip him! Won't be much longer, it's gettin pretty hot down here and he's got a real thick coat.

[SIZE=12pt]I'm so happy for you
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
man does he have color to burn!! and I love his trot
default_wub.png
[/SIZE]

Can't wait to see him clipped
default_new_shocked.gif

Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Joy
default_saludando.gif

He is very handsome Alex! Congrats! Hopefully my show grooming things will come in handy that I sent you!
default_aktion033.gif

Back