Interest Face Markings

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love face white, but I have to say when it comes to the most interesting face markings... B&L's Rock "E" Good Man Charlie (ASPC/AMHR) wins at my house! I've never seen anything like it before. He has an off centered star, strip, snip that curves around and goes back up the other side (minus the star).

PICT3230.jpg

I need to get a picture of him with the hair out of his eyes!
That is so neat! Beautiful boy too!

This is Tamales Unique Belle, Unique because of a lot of different things. She was tested because her sire is LWO+ and so is she. This is her as a baby

unique4.jpg

and this is her as a yearling

unique9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll add!

Side one:

cool-1.jpg

and Side two!

Coolhead.jpg

And here's one of his daughters:

topsecret.jpg

Momma

DaisyMae4.jpg

And daughter

Shasta6.jpg

And here is Montana...she has a bald face but look at her ears...one is brown and the other is white. LOVE it!

Montana-head3.jpg

DSC00905.jpg

And our Precious...the best little mare ever. We saved her (breeder wanted to kill her because of her crooked nose) and she's been our baby forever. Was cramped in the womb so her nose came out crooked. She gives us foals every year-and they've all been just perfect. Pictured here at age 17...a month before having a 22" colt. I don't know where she keeps them.

Precious-body.jpg

Our appy boy-born solid with a huge star. This is him at 6 years

Q-head.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back