infamous white mini van 0 deer 2

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hahler

Reaction score
ok with all the miles we put on in a month and the years I've been doin this 2 deer hits in 4 days is ludicrious. wouldn't be so bad if they would have ended up in my freezer. I think we r doin better then most hunters this year. I give up goin back to house and not getting out of bed tomorow (yeah right) sorry had to vent. bad thing is even my 79 year old mother is laughing at me. that's bad so thinking about putting a big red bullseye on both sides make it easier for them and calling around tomorow (from bed) for group discount on '99 plymouth voyager parts

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a dangerous time of year on the roads right now. I've been watching them running in my pastures a lot lately.

I know how you feel about the target. I was hit at a stop sign or stop light 4 times in 1 month. I now have a BIG truck so if someone wants to hit me they are the ones that is going to hurt. Not me!

One night a few months ago, my husband and I decided to go and get some beef jerky. We got into the car and drove down the street about 3 houses, and all of a sudden I saw a pit bull dark out towards us. We felt this big thud on the passenger side of the car and then Mark looked in the rear view mirror to see the dog running back into his yard. We backed up as our hubcap was rolling across the street. We honked infront of the dog's yard but no one came out of the house. So we turned around, went home and checked out the damage.

We drive a 2005 Suzuki Aerio and the body's plastic bends really easily. We were scared of what we would find, but it turns out that the dog must have only ran into our tire. The broken hub was the only damage. We went back to the neighbor's yard and Mark was walking up to the door as the dog kept barking. His owner finally came out and Mark told her that her dog had hit us. She looked her dog over and said he looked fine. She also asked if there was any damage to the car, and when he told her about the hub, she said "well that's good". We didn't expect her to offer to pay for it, but wow...she didn't even seem all that concerned that her dog took a pretty good hit to the head.

Everytime I see him, I can't help but think how lucky he was that night, that he didn't end up infront of the car.

Oh those darned deer! My daughter has a chevy blazer and the deer around here seem to want to see who can do the most damage to it!I've lost count of the times they have run into her. The last time was a young deer, and her son was with her. He was upset, wanted to help the deer, discovered it was dieing, and ended up crying because he had neither help nor a knife to put it out of his misery. After it died he threw it up on the car and brought it home and proceeded to dress it out. First one he ever tried to dress without any help. Good thing it was young and not too large. Hahler, are you at least getting to keep some of the meat, or are they just hitting and running?

last nite (weds) was a dent and run but the one on saturday was a direct hit to the front end but we couldn't pick it up cause I had 2 mini donkeys and 2 mini horses in the van so no room and to far from home to tie it to the roof. so yah I'm having deer meat cravings

One night a few months ago, my husband and I decided to go and get some beef jerky. We got into the car and drove down the street about 3 houses, and all of a sudden I saw a pit bull dark out towards us. We felt this big thud on the passenger side of the car and then Mark looked in the rear view mirror to see the dog running back into his yard. We backed up as our hubcap was rolling across the street. We honked infront of the dog's yard but no one came out of the house. So we turned around, went home and checked out the damage.
We drive a 2005 Suzuki Aerio and the body's plastic bends really easily. We were scared of what we would find, but it turns out that the dog must have only ran into our tire. The broken hub was the only damage. We went back to the neighbor's yard and Mark was walking up to the door as the dog kept barking. His owner finally came out and Mark told her that her dog had hit us. She looked her dog over and said he looked fine. She also asked if there was any damage to the car, and when he told her about the hub, she said "well that's good". We didn't expect her to offer to pay for it, but wow...she didn't even seem all that concerned that her dog took a pretty good hit to the head.

Everytime I see him, I can't help but think how lucky he was that night, that he didn't end up infront of the car.
default_wink.png
I can say one thing about those little Suzuki Aerio, I too had a 2005 h/b & just loved that little car. I got hit head-on at 45 + MPH by a big ole Buick. The engine ended up nx to me and the front end was smashed flat to the windshield...I lived but the ole boy that hit me ...well he wasn't so lucky!
default_no.gif

default_wink.png
I can say one thing about those little Suzuki Aerio, I too had a 2005 h/b & just loved that little car. I got hit head-on at 45 + MPH by a big ole Buick. The engine ended up nx to me and the front end was smashed flat to the windshield...I lived but the ole boy that hit me ...well he wasn't so lucky!
default_no.gif
Oh my gosh...that's horrible. I do love our car, you can hear it from a mile away because it has one of those rev'ed up mufflers. But I know that it could be a death trap if we ever got into a bad accident, the body just dents way too easily. I love how you sit upward in them, and not too close to the ground nor way up in the air like an SUV. I'm glad that you were ok, it's a shame about the other person involved.
default_sad.png

Everytime I would go thru the carwash I would loose a piece of plastic and have to pick up the pieces
default_rolleyes.gif

Back