In the Mood to See BUCKSKINS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Wow all very nice!!! One of my favorite colors and I dont have one! I guess now I know where I can go to get one the I feel the need
default_smile.png

Wow all very nice!!! One of my favorite colors and I dont have one! I guess now I know where I can go to get one the I feel the need
default_smile.png

I should have a silver buckskin (maybe silver bay) little one this time next year
default_wink.png

Well many of u know my Banker, Ericas Big City Bank on Me. He is a beautiful Buckskin color but does need to keep being shaved for the shows. Here he is with a little more coat and some of his dapples showing
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

BANKEROCALAneck608.jpg

100_0913.jpg

This is Cross Country Rag Doll. She is a Reflection daughter. She is alot fat and sassy here. In Foal. I also had 3 buckskin foals this year... Honey( Rag Doll) this year had a nice buckskin colt that looks just like her except for the blaze and blue eye.

100_1362.jpg

These two little darlings are Bucky and Ellie. Bucky is the one in front.He is Honey's colt and Ellie is Paperdoll's filly. I kinda interrupted there play a bit and they were looking at me like What do you want??? LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
I love them all
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Also, I own a paternal sister and a paternal brother to Cross Country's Rag Doll above -- she's SOOOO pretty (love those Reflection kids!)
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Here is my smokey seal brown, I love his face clipped because it looks lighter. I'm really hoping he produces a golden buckskin with my bay mare, he gets to breed her next year.
default_biggrin.png
I'd love it to be appy too, but I won't be that demanding, just fingers crossed for a FILLY!
default_wink.png

Carnival.rt2sm.7-1-08.jpg

Thanks Jill.. I really like the Reflection kids too.

I love all those spots Kim you got some babies I wouldnt mind living here at my place but all my money Whinnys..LOL

All the horses in this thread are wonderful. I could never pick a favorite. Every single one is beautiful.

We have a buckskin pinto mare. She has a bit of attitude but we love her anyway.[attachmentid=194]

Kim, your boy is beyond cute!!! I could hug him!!! Fancy, your mare is so pretty!!! Don't fault her on the attitude -- I love ATTITUDE in a horse
default_biggrin.png

Here is another photo of Boo. The was adopted with another mini by my husband and I. She is about 33 inches and is about 2.5 years old.We also have a rescue mini and 2 adopted mini donkeys. We have always had "big " horses but I am finding the mini's have stolen my heart...I am afraid to tell my husband but I want more!!!!!!LOL
default_biggrin.png

2657740927_647dd0890a.jpg

2657740007_6c000e6ca7.jpg

2658566280_33b8daa650.jpg

I just thought I'd bump this thread of beautiful horses up -- I wanted to add our newest buckskin to it
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
:yes

[SIZE=12pt]Cross Country Start Me Up, a/k/a “Starter"[/SIZE]2008 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated

Blaze Faced, Blue Eyed, Buckskin Show Colt -- Expected To Mature @ 32”

Sired by Cross Country Rowdys Reflection, Sire of Nat’l Grand Champions / Out of a Nat’l Champion Producing Mare

Reflection is a Son of Lazy “N” Redboy and Grandson of Rowdy

Starter-Stallions-3.jpg
Starter-Stallions-1.jpg

Starter-Stallions-2.jpg
Starter-Stallions-4.jpg

Gotta love the Buckskins!!

Here is one of ours.. River Wood's Montego Shasaedoh "Monty"

MONTYLIZ05fixedandsharpened.jpg

Here's only buckskin... he's one of our two new additions! His name is Rougeau's Mystical Hawk... an 18 mo. old ASPC registered shetland pony. I've always dreamed of having a buckskin stallion, and though the circumstances by which we got him are unique, and we've only had him a month, I'm already in love with this guy! He's also in my avatar.

Chris

slide4.jpg

Various2022.jpg

our_walk036.jpg
our_walk029-1.jpg

What a pretty collection of buckskins! Here is our Reflection daughter Sadie, a silver buckskin

sadie3.jpg

and our jr stallion, a Big City buckskin, Bailey

bailey08a.jpg

Here's my newest buckskin, "Cowboy".
default_wub.png
homepagepic.jpg

Latest posts

Back