IN LOVING MEMORY OF MARIO!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry about Mario. Did they ever break down what actually happen to him to cause all of this?

Sending you our deepest sympathies. He was much too young. And a beautiful fellow.

MA

Bill and Wannalyn words cannot express the sadness I feel for you in my heart for your loss.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ginny StP

Bill, lifting and holding you and Wannalyn in heart and prayers. I'm so sorry for your loss. I pray your hearts will heal and always feel of your joyful times with him. {{{HUGS&GODBLESS!}}}

Bill & Wanalynn

I am so sorry to hear about your beautiful boy, I have said so many prayers

for him. I know he was so loved by you both. You did all you could to help him.

He was a special boy

Hugs

Vicky

default_crybaby.gif
:

Bill & Wanalynn, I followed the posts about Mario on both forums and you don't know how hard I've been praying he would get better. I know he tried his best to stay with you but just couldn't. He will live on in your hearts forever.

I'M SO SORRY
default_crybaby.gif
: {{{{{Hugs}}}}}

Bill & Wanalynn,

Hugs and prayers for both of you as you deal with the loss of your beautiful Mario!

I am glad that he had the chance to come back home for his final days.

I'm so sorry for your loss....I'm so glad you brought him home so he would be in a place where he new he was loved so much...again I'm so sorry for you both...

I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs to you both.

Robin

I'm so sorry for your loss, he is at peace now and in no pain but I know it's still so hard to except.

So sorry to hear of your loss... I'm sure Mario will be terribly missed. Prayers to you. {{Hugs}}

Haven't been up to snuff lately so no on a lot.. Missed this, want to add our most sincere condolences! What a beautiful boy he was!

Maxine and Carl

Latest posts

Back