Impatiently waiting for my new arrival plus 2 rescues

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHANA

Reaction score
Every year I buy myself a birthday gift or 2. This year I fell in love after seeing a photo and thanks to the seller and my AMAZING shipper my new horse was picked up on tuesday. Due to bad weather and icy roads the horse is a bit late arriving. For those of you who know who this horse is what do you think, for those of you who don't know check out my website is all I will say. lol I also rescued two horses from the meat man, a 2012 chestnut canadian horse colt who my sister in law will call her own, and a 4 year old red dun Quarter Horse mare. My shipper will be picking them up as well. :) My rescues are pictured. They are currently at a friends place in Ontario who I thank very much for picking them up for me at the feedlot and keeping them until my shipper arrives.

Zornin2.jpg

Athena1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't know who would be new on your site, but did go look, lots of nice horses.

Like both of your rescues. What are your plans for htem?

The colt is going to my sister in law, the QH mare I plan to train under saddle. The new one on my website says COMING SOON, you would have to check ALL pages though. lol

Gosh, I'm pretty slow. I looked at that page the first time, but missed it. Very nice. Congrats!

Happy Appy yes I rescued my 2 through NYNE(Need You Now Equines). I am very excited to get all 3 home and my sister in law is very excited about her horse, she has 2 minis, and a grade welsh pony so the 2012 canadian colt will be her future riding horse. :)

I am still waiting for them to arrive, shipper said probably thursday. Ugg can I wait that long. ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back