Immigration Update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunny

Reaction score
I just received word on Monday that my daughter and I are scheduled for our Immigration interview in Montreal on September 23rd!!!!! This the final step in our long journey that started last year in July when we were refused entry to the U.S. for not having the proper documentation, six days before my wedding! My understanding is that, if everything is approved, the visas we need will be issued within a couple of days and will couriered to us with our passports right away. I'm booked to judge a couple of fair shows up here on Oct. 2nd and 9th, and we'll probably be leaving for Ohio very soon after that! Alexis will start Grade 9 up here and will transfer to her new school as soon as we move.

One of the zillion things that makes me so happy about all of this is that I will be able to attend Convention in November!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the Judges clinic!!! I can hardly wait to cross the border and start my new life!!!

AT LAST!!! I'm SO happy for you!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Hooray!! I saw your e-mail, but hadn't had a chance to reply yet! I told Honey she would get to see her Mommy very soon! I told her she'll be getting more hugs and scritches than she'll know what to do with!

I am so excited for you to see her. She is SO pretty. And she has become very much the pocket pony and so inquisitive. You are going to have so much fun showing her!

AND I'm excited for me! I'll finally have someone close by to talk ponies with!! Hooray! Hurry up October!

Barbara

Robin, thanks!! I'm pretty happy, too!!!

Kim, I don't know yet exactly when the wedding will be, but probably about an hour and a half after we get to Ohio! LOL! Actually, what we'll most likely end up doing is having a civil ceremony asap, and have the party/reception at a later date when we'll have time to plan it properly.

Barbara! Are you excited at all about our arrival?? LOL!!!!!!!! I can hardly wait to see my filly, but I'm SOOOOOOO looking forward to meeting YOU! and your family! Hurry up, October! That's for sure!

Congrats, to bad you didn't have more time when you are in Montreal as I live only a hour away. Would have been nice to meet you and show you my minis and arabians. Sunfires Peaches And Cream has a new home with a very nice lady.

Yeah !! Good news at last. Convention will be great. Are we rooming together again?? LOL

OMG, I sure hope it all works out this time!!! What a long time it has taken for all this!!

Latest posts

Back