I'm so proud of my girl!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Gracie

Reaction score
Driving Miss Gracie on the 370 foot covered bridge near Dansville has been a goal of mine for the past two years. When I ground drove Gracie there a few weeks the only activity going on was a couple of people walking. Yesterday while driving the trail Gracie passed several test that were unexpected. The first test was about 15 noisy kids riding their bikes towards me; I was preparing myself for the worst and nothing happened. :) The next test was big loud noises coming from the gravel quarry. I'm so proud of my girl!!!! My drive lasted for an 1 hour and 20 minutes. Gracie didn't even work up an ounce of sweet. It was an easy trail since it's a rails to trails park.

Carol

I love our Rails To Trails linear park! It's only a couple of minutes from our house, so we drive there regularly. We're meeting up with Daryl (BigDogsLittleHorses) Saturday morning for a drive.

So did you cross the covered bridge?

Last edited by a moderator:
What a thrill & fun time with your good girl!
default_aktion033.gif

Give her an extra cookie
default_wub.png

Most excellent...good for you both!
default_aktion033.gif

Around here the "special" trails all have sharp gravel on them...they are for ATV's and snowmobiles; you guys are so lucky.

Congrats!!!
aktion033.gif
We have a similar trail "near" our house. "Near" being a 30 minute drive
laugh.gif
Driving on it is definitely one of our goals.

Thanks all!!!! :)

We did cross the covered bridge. They put rubber mats down on the floor of the bridge so it wasn't too scary to cross. Since she's a mini she couldn't see the river below.

Gracie got her cookies for being such a good girl!

Carol

Latest posts

Back