I'm home from hospital with TWINS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
190321_1589446587992_1590662795_31264993_101515_s.jpg

Oh yes, we sleep when they sleep... we have them on some semblance of a schedule already where we feed them, then change them together, and then they sleep for three hours and that's when we sleep, too... it was too hard when they were eating and sleeping at different times. We'll see if it lasts.

Thanks for the kind words.

Andrea

Oh my, that is one seriously cute picture!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

DOUBLE CONGRATULATIONS on your two beautiful babies!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Anna

Congratulations!!
default_wub.png
How wonderful!! They are just as beautiful as can be! I'm so happy for you! Enjoy every minute of it because it goes by VERY fast!

Wow.......Twins........You are going to be a very busy gal. Congratulations!!
default_smile.png

CONGRATULATIONS, They are absolutely beautiful and such a proud mother in that first photo. Healthy twins and one of each to boot, can't get much better than that. Enjoy every minute with them--time will fly and next thing you will know is they are handing you your grandchildren.

Last edited by a moderator:
Andrea.. so proud of you. A Mom WOW
default_aktion033.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

Of course I do remember telling you.. you would change your mind lol. It has been such a neat thing to really watch you well grow up. Watching you look at Raven with a slight look of horror on your face as she was toddling around the horses lol to when you first started dating Phil and now you are married with a wonderful family of your own. I am so very very happy for you. Enjoy them as you know with Raven the time really flies by.

Oh that is awesome! Yep, double the congrats! That is cool too to get a boy and a girl. Many blessings to your new family!

WOW! Congratulations to you! You're gonna have fun!
default_laugh.png

SWEET!!!!!!! A BIG and double congratulations to you!!!!! So when do they get to go to Disneyland for the first time?! LOL! Congrats
default_smile.png

Liz R.

Congratulations Andrea! I imagine that you will make an outstanding mother
default_aktion033.gif
You are aware that now, however, you have to get matching Shetlands for your babies right?
default_wink.png
default_yes.gif
Cant wait to see more pictures!

Dan.

Wow, double congratulations! You are going to be a busy lady lol...
default_smile.png

Jan

Back