Hello all....................................

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CKC

Reaction score
Thank you so much for your prayers and good thoughts.

What was turning out to be an uneventful birth turned into an emergency c-section. We went in at 7:30 am Thursday. I was induced and water was broken around 10 or so. Around 11 my dr. came in again and said that he was concerned that the baby was breech. For the last month he thought he was in the normal birthing position. He did an ultra sound and determined pretty quickly that he was breech.

To my surprise he said you are being taken back at 12:00 for a c-section.

Within 30 minutes............................ Landon Andrew was born.

9 lbs. 7 ounces 21 inches long. Head was 15 1/4. The nurses kept going on and on about his head size.

Dr. determined he never would have been able to deliver him without a c-section even if he had been in position. So I was saved from having another difficult delivery.

So prayers were answered as that's what happened with my first son. His head was large with large shoulders and was delivered with forceps and the vaccum after many hours of trying to get him out. His clavicle was broken in order to get him out as well.

He is so adorable and handsome. He has the darkest hair and looks and acts like his big brother.
default_smile.png
He's settling in well.

I asked the dr. to let me go early. I came home a day earlier then I was supposed to which has worked out well.

Pictures are coming.... I promise.......

As promised pictures.....

A picture of Landon from today

Landon%20Sleeping.jpg

Landon and I

Kim%20and%20Landon.jpg

My husband and Landon

Chris%20and%20Landon.jpg

Big brother Caleb
default_smile.png

Caleb.jpg

Kim

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: CONGRATULATIONS on your new BIG baby boy!! So glad they caught that early enough to save you all a lot of trouble. I guess I was wrong in my "girl" vote! LOL!

I can't wait to see the pictures!!!
default_wub.png
:

And, see, I told you all that pick baby buggy with the smiley was not a clue!!! :bgrin

Congratulations!! :aktion033: Can't wait to see pics of your boy! :bgrin

Congrats on your new son - he's a real cutie. Glad you're home - take care!

Barbie[/size

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh what a beautiful baby boy! I love the pics! Congratulations and do try to take it easy. :aktion033:

Congratulations on a TOTALLY beautiful, handsome, gorgeous baby boy! Very, very cute baby. Thank you for sharing him with us.
default_wub.png
:

Jodi

Congratulations!!! Baby boys is soooooo sweeet!

Thanks for sharing and continued best wishes!

Liz M.

glad everything (and everyone LOL) came out well... hoping you have a quick recovery from the C-section too! handsome guys you have there (all three!)

He is so adorable and handsome. He has the darkest hair and looks and acts like his big brother.
default_smile.png
He's settling in well.

Landon%20Sleeping.jpg
Oh those dollbaby cheeks! My sons are 15 and almost 17...and I miss those baby days! Enjoy baby Landon - he is so cute! Glad to hear you got home earlier and I am glad everything worked out!

Denise

Silversong Farm

Latest posts

Back