I'm getting a...!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taxi

Reaction score
I am getting a Cremello Pinto Colt and I just wanted to see some pics of some other peoples cremello pinto's.

Thanks, Chelsey
rolleyes.gif

ETA: whoops, forgot how to spell cremello for a little bit!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I don't have any cremello horses at all, but I would like to see a picture of yours, do you have one to post?

wink.gif

Hi chelsey,

I cant wait till its a forsure thing, and we can spill the beans:)

I am sooooo excited!!~

-Gage-

I didn't think there was such a thing as a cremello pinto. In that case, I would love to see pictures!!

Sure you can have a cremello pinto....it's just difficult to actually "see" the pinto markings, since the hair color is so light. Any horse with broken SKIN color is a pinto whether you can see the markings or not.
yes.gif

I had a beautiful cremello GMB bred, but sold him 1 1/2 yr ago. He was such a sweetheart, and I do regret selling him. Cant wait to see a pic of yours. I never heard of a cremello pinto either. Corinne

I'm hoping to add a cremello mare to my little herd, so can't wait to see your cremello pinto. Congradulations.

I might have one. I don't know how to take a photo off of my site though to put on here but if you want to look on my mares page, her name is Everybodys Little Girl Sally. She has blue eyes and pink skin. She must have been put into the AMHR when it was open yet, parents unknown. I bought her last winter, bred to a black pinto stud, she had a palomino filly with dark eyes. It shows her spots on the picture darker than she is now or this last summer, in reality, she looks almost white. I don't know if she's a cremello pinto but I think with the pink skin and blue eyes that she might be. http://www.angelfire.com/wi2/sunsetridgeminis. if you want to look at it.

Edited to add that if anyone knows how to post that picture on here for viewing, that'd be appreciated. Thanks.

3-05LittleGirlSally.jpg

There you go Marnie,

She looks to be some sort of double diliute, I am thinking either smokey cream or perlino, she kinda has a diferent shade then a cremello, but the mostly look the same!!

-Gage-

Whatever the colour, very cute!
wub.gif
Congrats!

Erin

Here is a soon to be yearling cremello filly, she has the pink skin, blue eyes. She is from my smokey black few spot/snowcap stallion, crossed on an appaloosa mare with buckskin spots, ....nice filly, sold her mamma, so was going to keep her but she just does not fit in my program.

filly_cherokee.jpg

This one would make a very nice youth horse!

Kathleen Sullivan

KAT

Latest posts

Back