I'm finally free

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wade3504

Reaction score
I just got out this evening and still have 7 days of I.V. antibiotics to do but they are letting me do them at home with a visiting nurse as there is no reason for me to be in the hospital besides that.

I went to the hospital a week ago this past Sunday thinking that I might be going through a rejection episode with my transplanted kidney and pancreas. Yeah, I was freaking out. It turns out they diagnosed me as having pneumonia. I was on breathing treatments for 3 days when they tell me they were wrong and it isn't pnuemonia but a urinary tract infection that has gone into my blood. If they had diagnosed me right the first time it wouldn't have progressed to my blood. So, I sat in the hospital for 3 days getting the wrong treatment that didn't do a thing for what I had. Even though I am 31 my dad came in and had a little chat with the doctor about some things and he started treating me much better and paying more attention. Thanks Dad! I am a big baby and don't stand up to people well but dad doesn't have a problem. Anyway, I hope not to go back for a long, long, long, long time but I did get some things done. Sterling's dog Lakota is done. I have to say that I really like it and want to keep it even though it isn't even my dog. I won't but I want to. I usually don't care for my finished drawings always thinking they could be better. I also have half of my dad and niece done. Kay if you read this I need to talk to you about yours. Well, I am going to catch up on everything that I missed. Just wanted to let you know I'm back.

Awww welcome back....I'm so sorry you had such an ordeal in the hospital! :eek: Does'nt it feel good when good 'ol Dad still looks out for you tho?!
default_yes.gif
:
default_thumbup.gif
: I know you had alot on your plate and were doing all you could to get things done, but I'm soooo excited to see what you did with Lakota!!! :bgrin :aktion033: You're so sweet to have taken up to use her as a subject.....her and I appreciate it more than you know!!! Thank you! I hope you continue to recover quickly. Rest, lots of rest and plenty of healthy foods will have you up and about sooner than you know!

Welcome home, sure glad you are home. How so horrible to be stuck in the

hospital and get the wrong diagnosed. But glad to hear you are not rejecting.

You have a great dad to come in and fight for you. I know my dad would do the

same.

Vicky

Welcome back Amanda!! :saludando: I've been very worried about you! So glad you're going to be fine!

My parents are just like your Dad. My Mom called an ambulance and insisted they take me. Ended up going by lifeflight helicopter just so they didn' have to listen to her anymore!

ALWAYS QUESTION WHAT THE DRS ELL YOU!! :saludando:

Welcome home, being sick is bad enough but gee wiz, keep getting better now!

dont worry about my pic. just get yourself better!!!

]

Kay

Welcome back!! Hope you are feeling better soon!

WELCOME HOME Amanda!
default_wub.png
:

{{{HUGS&PRAYERS!}}}
default_cheekkiss.gif
:

You've got mail.
default_wink.png
:

I'm glad you're back!!! And SOOOOOO happy it isn't rejection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aktion033:

Hey, I didn't know you were an artist!

[SIZE=14pt]Oh Amanda, I bet your "kids" are so glad you are home! We sure are!!!![/SIZE]

Lyn

ps howies papers left today.

Hey There you are.... wondered where you wandered off to!! Missed you, glad your back.... sounds like an utter PITA there for a bit... And rather scary... really really glad you are home though! See you at the show!!
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back