IM COMING EAST!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Josh,

Welcome to New England. Don't forget the long underwear! They have some fantastic horses where you are heading. Best of Luck to you!

Mark

Welcome Josh to RI. Yes, Libertymere shows in many of the NEMHS Shows.

I'm Joyce from Little Folks Farm just over the line in Connecticut, probably like 30 minutes away. Have been to their farm for Open House a few times. Nice people and beautiful horses.

Joyce

Yea i made sure my warm clothes were packed first. We get really cold weather here in South Dakota too so there wont be too much adjusting. I dont know wich shows the Padulas go to but i think they go to some AMHR shows too.

Im sure i will meet alot of you and make new freinds. Wont forget my freinds back home though. Even if they are from Colorado.. lol.. sorry Brenda..

The Padulas are nice people
smile.gif
I'm in Eastern Mass. Libertymere is about an hour south
smile.gif
Wear your winter parka!

Tammie

Congratulations Josh on your new adventure. I am from Ontario, Canada, we don't have many shows this way, so off to NY we go next summer?? I hope.

Anyway good luck to you and maybe we will meet someday.

Nicole Merkley

Riverside Miniatures

Hi Josh -- we are also in Ontario--we have stalled close to you at a couple of the NAtionals -- you have such nice horses-- is your dad going oo show them by himself now?? Good luck in your new venture

Latest posts

Back