I'm back after a couple years

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christie

Reaction score
I was a member a few years back when I had a small herd of Shetlands and a couple minis. Life happens and I had to sell down. After HUGE regrets of selling almost all my equine we have added a couple more minis over the past couple years. We have a huge herd of "4". lol... My goal was to stay at 3 but they didn't work well as a herd and I had 3 unhappy minis. It's amazing how well they have done adding the 4th. Made a huge difference. We had decided to breed the mare we have. I've had her 3 1/2 years. Sweet little black appy, about 31 in. I sold all the shetland kids and wanted something born on our farm I could keep... well we've rethought that decision many times BUT one time breeding did settle and we have a mare now over due. We've only had Shetland foals. This mare seems so much more uncomfortable then I remember any of our ponies. She several times had me fooled that she was in stage one labor, to then have everything stop. She dropped over 3 weeks ago, and the udder started 2 months ago. She never has "bagged" up. Somewhere between 1/2 and 3/4 for the past 10 days.

My vet says thsi is normal... is it???

I want to start doing more driving again. I have one trained and one small colt with a huge trot ready to train. I need to add a trailer again to our equipment.

I wonder about the Alumline dual line small stock trailers. I'm looking for input positive or negative. Please email me privately as I'm not sure that it's ok to discuss specific brands. My email is refinedponies @ hotmail.com ( minus spaces)

Thank you!

Christie

I have a friend that owns one, mind if I see if she will give her input via your email? I have a big old 16ft Delta, Love it, but it is a biggie. Let me know if that is ok with you.

Thank would be great! Thank you!!!!

I have a friend that owns one, mind if I see if she will give her input via your email? Let me know if that is ok with you.

Latest posts

Back