I'm a Billionaire!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozymandias

Reaction score
It must be true!

I got an official email from an attorney in the Netherlands assuring me that my long lost relative Mr. Albert passed and after a long search I was discovered. He left positively millions possible billions with no living relatives but for lil old me.

I emailed back and asked if he located me under my maiden name of Leibowsky (not my maiden name by the way) or my married name of Knolwes (sooo not my married name). He got back to me saying Mr. Albert is a Leibowsky.

I'm so excited. I emailed my new attorney Mr. Martin C Cisowski at his email address [email protected] to tell him how wonderfully surprised I feel. He told me he was just as excited to see the money go to someone who deserved it rather than to the bank officials who would only use it on "their lust for loose women".

We're in the middle of negotiations at this time. I'm pretty sure his next email be be the one requesting I deposit a small amount to enable him to pursue things further.

Can you tell I'm bored being stuck in with a late spring cold lol.

...the saga contunies
default_smile.png

LOL

I wanted the smiley rolling on floor laughing but my smileys are gone!!!
default_sad.png
How do I get them back? Any ideas?

LOL

I wanted the smiley rolling on floor laughing but my smileys are gone!!!
default_sad.png
How do I get them back? Any ideas?

Hmmmmm if I make a smile
default_smile.png
or frown
default_sad.png
it does seem to show up but the normal ones are gone...

Ok and now they are back!!
default_new_rofl.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I added his email address about...we're going to be getting so much I bet he will hare if you ask him
default_smile.png

How great for you, will you share with me? I got one yesterday, supposedly from our bank saying our account was closed because someone was trying to access it, it was sent to Dear Customer with an attachment that I was supposed to fill out and return. I was going to fill it out with a false name, but my computer virus software told me not to open, so I deleted. so now seems my account is closed and I'm broke, not, but you can still share.

Oh we must be related! Yes, I am a gazillionaire now since I have had a couple of distant relatives pass and leave me their fortunes.

Are you SURE its you he wants ?????

Last week I had an urgent msg from USPS about an undeliverable certified letter --- I'm CERTAIN of the importance as the email was signed off by a high official of --- ready? ---- FedEx
default_whistling.gif
default_thumbup.gif
Sounds like an attorney looking for someone to "enrich". FUN !

Last edited by a moderator:
[Chorus]

Oh every time I close my eyes

I see my name in shining lights

A different city every night oh

I swear the world better prepare

for when I'm a billionaire

oh oooh oh oooh for when I'm a Billionaire

oh oooh oh oooh for when I'm a Billionaire

Ok, so I sing it a whole lot. Anyone familiar with it knows there is one word in it that requires a bleep so I just sing it with the word "bleepin." It's a cool song with one of those melodies that just sticks in your head.

I'll be humming that one Vickie
default_smile.png

Waiting for my next instructions...I'm expecting to have to deposit a "small" amount to get the legal paperwork going.

How wonderfully kind of Uncle Albert to leave me so much money ;)

I had a link some years back to a gal that had taken such a scam to unheard of lengths ... leading the scammer on.

When I lost my old computer - she had him at the point that he had agreed to meet her in some exotic locale, where

they would marry and he would help her 'manage' her fortune / that she had previous to the 'Uncle Albert' scam leaving

her even wealthier.

I followed that thread for so long ...... waiting with bated breath for him to respond to some seemingly outrageous suggestion

she would make to him.

I'd laugh until I had tears in my eyes. Was lovely to see the scammer being scammed so successfully.

Have fun - maybe you can string him along and entertain us for some time.

He asked me to keep this correspondence completely between the two of us. He doesn't want his bosses at the bank to get wind that he's trying to get the money to where it rightfully belongs (for a small split - which we haven't yet discussed ;) )

Latest posts

Back