New Mexico Horse Motel

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wrongway66

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Martin and I'm new to the forum and mini's. I am the owner of a Horse Motel and Guest Ranch just off of I-10 east of Deming, NM. I also just got into mini's for my grandkids and my guest cabin guests. We have horses and donkeys as well as pygmy goats, a peacock and now 2 mini's, one that was just bred and is due next February. I am a disabled Marine and the ranch, my guests and my animals are my therapy and make my days fun, satisfying, rewarding and happy. I also have an amazing Argentinian Mastiff (Dogo) service dog named Angus that is my "little buddle of joy" and is the sweetest midget or miniature mastiff EVER! He's only barely a "real dog," as he only weighs 100 pounds and you're not a "real dog" unless you weigh at least 100 pounds. If you're ever traveling through southern New Mexico, stop by and say "Hi" or stay a night or 2. We have guest cabins, RV hookups, paddocks and welcome pets as well as horses, donkeys, mules , mini's, goats, lamas, alpacas etc. We also offer local tours and trips to local mines and petroglyphs or day trips to Mexico and other great site seeing. Thanks for adding me to the forum.
Martin Ridgway
Owner Lazy KO Ranch
Deming, NM

Back