ILoveMyGelding-CASSIE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candleliteranch

Reaction score
Just been thinking about you and hoping you're doing well!
default_yes.gif
:

Awww! Thank you so much for thinking about me!
default_wub.png
: Everything is going pretty well and to tell you the truth I'm feeling better than I have the whole pregnancy! We had our 39 week check up today with the doctor. I'm having really bad sinus problems right now and the doctor told me to take nasonex. Other than that the swelling has gone down and I'm feeling fine! We have 1 WEEK today! My midwife promised that if I don't go by the 9th, then she will induce me on the 10th! So we know for sure that there will be a baby in the next week. Yesterday we rearranged Ryder's room and it is finally ready for him. We bought a high chair yesterday and put it together. We were at the hospital all weekend with my b/f Jeremy because he kept passing out and throwing up. I guess there is a flu going around that has those symptoms. I've managed to go a week without having to go to the hospital but we still ended up there with Jeremy. Those people are going to get sick of us! Thanks for thinking about me!

:aktion033: :aktion033: Best wishes to you!!!

My sister was due around the 9th (so the doctor said), she was finished work Friday, and she had a healthy baby girl on Saturday! 8 lbs 11 oz!!
default_smile.png

~kathryn

Glad to hear that you're doing well...now get thee rested up and prepared for your little man to arrive.

default_smile.png

Pictures when you can.....my youngest is 3 and a half and wow they grow FAST.

Best wishes....

Liz M.

Wonderful to hear that you're doing well (except for the sinuses-no fun!)! So sorry that you're b/f was sick. Hepefully you won't get it.

Will be anxiously waiting for pictures of your new little guy! Best of luck!

Oh Kathryn I'm so jealous! We tried all weekend to get him to come out but no luck! I've been walking so much that I swear I'm probably two inches shorter now! I'm happy to hear that your sister had a healthy little girl! 8lbs tho! I'm pretty lucky they tell me that Ryder is going to be no more than 6-7lbs! Liz I can't believe your little guy is already 3 and a half! I remember you posting about his little arrival on here! Time flies doesn't it? Well its starting to storm here I better get off the computer. I hate storms so maybe that will send me into labor!

I am so glad you are doing better...I can't wait to see pictures and everything of lil Ryder
default_smile.png

I think its about that time for me to do an update on my pregnancy I will do that later.

Latest posts

Back