If You Could Choose Only ONE Horse

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you pick a gelding, stallion or mare?

• Gelding

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stallion

• Mare

• Total voters
Gelding always a gelding to start off weather it's a first horse or getting back in the game. Then once I am ready a stallion (who may not stay a stallion for very long lol)

One horse would be a gelding.

To say mare for the purpose of reproducing when given the context of this question, is wrong. I do enjoy stallions most of the time, but nothing beats a dependable gelding.

default_smile.png

Liz M.

Without question, if I could only have one horse I would choose a mare.
default_wub.png
: As a matter of fact, when I could only have one horse I did choose mares. I absolutely love my mares and get along with them best.
default_yes.gif
: I love their personalities and have not yet owned a "mareish" mare. :)

Tracy

It amazes me now to say it, as I have always loved geldings, but I'd have to go with a mare. We started with two geldings, and have some how, over the years, ended up with five mares and only the one poor gelding to deal with them all. I have just found, that although mares can be tempermental and moody(we have been blessed with four sweethearts, only one witch, lol.) once you find that special bond with them, they will try their hearts out for you and sometimes they just have that extra special spark that makes them amazing.

Latest posts

Back