If money were no option.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THANK YOU to those of you that felt my horses were worthy of making your "list"!
default_wub.png
For being such a small farm, owning only 12 horses, that means a lot to me!
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
If money wasn't an object I would buy from CENTURY FARMS. I have a Bill Bailey son and I think he is the greatest. He gives you 110% of anything you ask him to do.
default_smile.png

Well if i could, i would buy a horse from SbarP minis in Iowa, i think they have some beautiful horses. Very pretty mares of all colors, great pedigrees, and i love thier stallions. I have heard they are great to deal with. One day it is my hope to have a S bar P horse in my barn.
default_wink.png

If money wasnt a issue, because of getting them across the border, and a newbie, so I dont really know what is a show horse which is what I want to do I would buy from

Isles This N' That Farm because of the colour of her appy's.

Im flattered being mentioned a farm to buy from, thanks a bunch!

There are so many farms with quality individuals its hard to just chose one. If money was truely no object at all, I would go with First Knights KC Pappas. Her stuff is spendy but high quality and my 2 mares go back to the same breeding she crosses with Hot Shot, so it would be just spectacular to have something like that in barn.

I want to add, that Heather with First Knights Dream Come True would be just as good for me. I tried to buy her colt Falcon and she kept him and gelded OMG, watch out everyone he rocks.

Last edited by a moderator:
default_wub.png

Stasslein

Wall Street

D & S

Starstruck

Rhapsody's

I would love to hear from some of the farms that we all mentioned if THEY were going to buy a horse where would it come from knowing that they have some of the best themselves.
I would have to consider horses from Limestone, First Knight, Painted H Rach, Silver Meadows (awesome driving horses), and Avante!

Joy, thank you so much! I love Silent Investor and he is so sweet too - a perfect gentleman!!! If you are ever in the area give me a call and stop and give Investor a hug
default_wub.png
I know he would love it!!!!

Thanks everyone!
default_saludando.gif

Natalie

It seem that everyone is WAY out there for us...

I really pleased with Emerald's Ridge Miniatures..

Which I have two mares from her and they are super sweet and loving temperment.

Also I did bought another mare from someone and used same sire (out of my both mares) and I loved my mare's sire and he is so sweet and beautiful deep black w/ wide blaze and one is blue eye and one is brown eye and he is LWO- and I will love to get another filly out of same parent as Coco.... But I can't...

I have 4 mares and 2 mare is due in this year..

So my hubby told me that I have to wait and see... hehe!!..

Here is the mares that is from Emerald's Ridge Miniatures.

This when she was clipped.. (In last year)

I think everyone need to feel blessed what they have in their pasture.

I do love to look at everyone's miniatures and they are beautiful out there.

I wish there is MORE miniatures breeders in close by us as like 30 mins away or 1 hour away..

There some website that I really liked and sometime it make me feel....

GO GET IT!!!... hehehe!!!...

I am very pleased what I have with our mares...

We don't have stallion but one of these day and it might be a surprise... ;)

Thanks to those of you who would like Little America horses. I appreciate the compliment.

Well I'm thinking I will have to add one from Getitia's farm one day.
default_wink.png

I also love Limestone and Hoofbeat Acres. There are many more.

I would have to say....

THOUSAND OAKS RANCH
default_wub.png

ERICS TINY TROTTERS

MOUNTAIN MEADOWS

and many more I can't think of right now!

There is one stallion that I just love and if he was for sale and I had the money it would be Alliance Piano man ! I think he is so beautiful
default_laugh.png

S Bar P Miniatures is very honored to be mentioned in the company of these great breeding programs. The quality of the miniatures have advanced so dramatically since we started raising them in 1984. We are always seeking to improve our breeding stock to try to stay with the breed advancements in conformation and agility. So with that in mind we would love to add something from these great programs. Buckeye WCF, First Knight Miniatures, Lucky Four, Nostalgia Miniature, Triple K, and there are so many others. Neat thread it really gets my mind going thinking of the possibilities with out worrying about money.

Though I classify myself as more of a "pony person" than a "mini person". If money weren't an option, I'd go to Dun-Haven Pony Farm to pick out something out of Mr. Dun's stallion Dun-Haven Fantabulas. Up to Dr. Taylor's to find a broodmare or two that are out of Michigan's Heartbreaker or Michigan's King Pin. Cathy Brubaker of FMF Pony Farm has some really nice ponies I wouldn't mind picking up. And as always, I'd check out what Roberts Family Ponies have for sale, even though they have good prices and I wouldn't need alot of money. Now these are all modern pony breeding farms.

If I had to go look for minis, D&S Stables might have a few that would catch my attention. Ann Linze of JC's Pony Farm will have some. Dr. Taylor will always have something.

As for classics, Hopwood's and Royal Pony Farm have always had quite a few nice classics. Dr. Wempe of Waulk-A-Way Farms has some really nice ponies. Ann Linze again.

Now of course, this is after I have already gone threw my own pastures and can't find what I'm looking for.

Back