If money were no option.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to buy from LKF a buckeroo son and a really nice filly from Erica.

Alisha

D&S

Buckeye Walnut Creek Farm

Taylor Pony Farm

Emerald Glen Farm

Jolie Cheval

Lucky Hart

The first farms that popped into my head.

We're fortunate to have horses from three of the six. We have three D&S minis/Shetlands, three minis from Buckeye WCF, and a mini/shetland originally from Jolie Cheval Farm. Dale and Shirley Lutke, Getitia and Les Matheny and Ann Linze are wonderful people who breed terrific horses.

We're planning to attend the Taylor Pony Sale this year and I've got my eye on a EGF pony.

OH I remebered a few...

Crayon Box Miniatures

Mini-Go-Round Miniatures

Romandoro Miniatures

Fun E Farm Minis

Money or no money, Triple K will be where my next mare comes from
default_laugh.png

Nita, Shelly & Michele, you're SO SWEET!
default_wub.png

Thank you!!

Nita's daughter Jodi has a full sister to The Pooka!

Michele, that little guy has my heart wrapped around his tiny hooves!

There are so many farms with great horses listed, I agree with those lists!

Maybe some day I can buy more horses!
default_laugh.png

If money was'nt an option... I would purchas from:

Misty Moon Equine

Last Chance Miniatures

Arion Managment

Limestone

Critter Creek

+ a few others

Last edited by a moderator:
What a neat thread! Some definate farms LEAP to mind... But I'd have to say Rhapsody's Shetlands have stole my heart
default_wub.png
SO, If I won the Lottery, here is a list of farms that I'd be heading to ASAP:

My Top 3:

Rhapsody's Shetlands

Star Struck Miniatures and Shetlands - I could see spending over $50,000. there!

Buckeye Walnut Creek Farms

Other Top Favorites, that fall closely behind ^:

Emerald Glen Farm

JC's Shetlands

Wallstreet Shetlands

LTD's Miniatures

Nostalgia Miniatures

Mountain Meadows

McCarthys Lakeside Stables

Erica's Tiny Trotters - I want one of those AMHR Shetland fillies!

Taylor Pony Farm - For a Heart Breaker filly or two!

Rivendell Miniatures

Riverdance Miniatures

First Knight Miniatures

Reece Miniatures

I am NOT repeat NOT buying horses right now
default_wink.png
but if I were First Knight would certainly be high on my list, as would Limestone, Buckeye and several more. Jean at Dusty Lane always seems to have something on her webpage that catches my eye too.

Jan

If money were no object, I would buy my granddaughter the best, most kick-butt competitive, yet gentle and best-friend mini I could find.

I am otherwise quite happy with what I already have.
default_laugh.png

This is a interesting post.
default_saludando.gif

I am sure Janet at Limestone would be tickled to read this as she is also one of my favorite places to visit and my 2009 foal crop show that
default_smile.png
and I love my Nighthawk son- Treasure !!!!

So in addition to Limestone I really like
default_wub.png

Buckeye (going to visit this year)

Nostalgia- nice boys there!

Aloha Acres (but I go there and look!)

Lucky Hart - Renee knows I have been drooling for years

Mountain Meadows- but heck who doesn't

Taylor Pony Farm- got one of his special ones

Erica's- nice nice nice

Tibbs- always quality horses!

First Knight-drool drool

and about a 100 other farms I have been checking out. The quality keeps getting better and better all the time!!!!
default_smile.png

OH,,, since I have been sorta looking for a new boy, and IF he was for sale.....

My trip would start at Pondering Oaks for Happy Hooligan OK... I LOVE that boy. Then it would off the Baxters Painted Pasture to pick up Feature Attraction. After securing those two, I would head north to Traingle Acres (again) to aquire Shiner and Cookie (Cookie is actually a girl, but she is beautiful)!!!! Then my trip would take me right around the corner to Honey Bea Meadows to finally steal Simmons Stardust Starbuck!!!!!!

But if money was not a concern, my ultimate would be........ Raven Of Bird Haven (I am lucky enough to own 2 of his granddaughters).

Now back to reality
default_no.gif

Thanks you'all for mentioniong our farm - we are honored. The "kids" here at Mountain Meadows would probably love a change of scenery - 3 ft of snow, then drenching rains that turned to major floods, a bit of a break and now more rain --- arrrrgggghhhh --- we are really hoping that Spring and some dry weather is close or else all my kids are going to have their "thumbs" up looking for a ride outta here!

Stac

I have found plenty of drool-worthy horses right here in the Carolinas, so if I was looking for show horses, I wouldn't have to go far to get them! I can think of a dozen farms that I'd love to get horses from. Problem is, then they'd have to be shown. But I don't sleep well away from home, and the stress gives me migraines, so I guess that means I'd need to send them to a trainer. Well, I hear we have some good ones, not so far away from here, so I guess I could do that and still visit my babies sometimes. But who would keep the carrots from building up in the fridge? I'm sure CMHR could find a few volunteers!
default_yes.gif

Many thanks to those mentioning Thousand Oaks Ranch! It's an honor to sell horses to those pleased enough with our breeding program to come back and shop again. With 20+ foals expected this year....we'll certainly have lots to choose from
default_smile.png

Sharman

I've wanted a Sierra Dawn Uno's Monarch daughter in the worst way for the longest time.

I've wanted a Lucky 4 Galahad's Impressive daughter in the worst way for the longest time.

I've loved FAF Scout's Good Deed since he was a yearling. I'll take one of those.

A First Knight's Redi Or Not would be fabulous.

Celebration Tennesse Tribute daughter would be good too. Two of those.

I would find and buy McSperrit Bay Rum's Silver Shadow. An old lady now, doesn't matter. Same for FWF Love Is Blue.

A Brewer's Orion Starstruck daughter would be good too.

Find an old FWF Blue Patent daughter if any are still around.

And I'd buy Baubles from Tony. ;)

Hmm, what a toughy to answer as there's many!

Definitely if money was no issue Alliance Piano Man would be standing in my barn (course I don't think they'd sell him for any amount lol) And I wouldn't mind having Alliance Sign On The Dotted Line in my barn either!

Still holding out for a buckskin filly (or two) from Tami at Oak Park
default_yes.gif
*hint hint*
default_wink.png

Reece's have a couple mares/fillies I'd love to have for crosses to my Doc
default_wub.png

There's plenty more but I'd be here all day
default_wink.png

Thank you to those members who thought of and mentioned my farm!!! I'm very flattered! I'm actually really reasonable on pricing so no one needs to rob a bank, BUT you may get saddled with a life long penpal when you buy a baby from me
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Farms I hope to buy from in the future would be Erica (again, of course... looking for some bit of "Taker"), Limestone, Little Kings, Mountain Meadows, Zephyr Woods, and just too many really to list. I know that every week, there are a couple or so ads that really catch my attention on the sales board here but I'm NOT looking to buy right now (really, I'm not... I swear!)
default_wink.png
:wink
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to hear from some of the farms that we all mentioned if THEY were going to buy a horse where would it come from knowing that they have some of the best themselves.

Latest posts

Back