If money were no option.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

End Level Farms

Reaction score
Theres about a gazillion I would buy from given the money....

Heres my random tops

Erica's Tiny Trotters

Thousand Oaks Ranch

Cedar Fields has a mare that I just love.(Actually more than just one but one they might be selling)

Roko Miniature Horses

Pacific Pintos

Rivendell Miniature Horses

Reece Family Miniatures

Nostalgia Miniature Horse Farm

OHHHHH there are simply tooooo many breeders of absolutely stunning horses.

Last edited by a moderator:
For sure I would make a trip to Buckeye Walnut Creek Farm and Laura at Ten L

Ohh yeah. They would be awesome to visit too.........

And Cross Country

Man there are just toooooooo many breeders of NICE miniatures.

Only 10 miniatures. ONLY TEN MINIATURES...... hmmm Im going to have to work on my chanting skills and my STRONG WILL POWER only 10 minis only 10 minis................

If I had to choose just one farm well that is difficult but if I could only go to one it would be Taylor Pony Farm

Taylor Pony Farm -- me too!!!

(And I'll take this chance to say: Lisa, it's great to see you back!!

Aw geez! Tough one when you say if you actually had money....
default_laugh.png

Buster from Jason at Excaliber Training Center. What a gorgeous MP gelding!

A lady in Florida has a modern (can't remember her name). But he sure is pretty too!!!

Definitely Cross Country Farm...I would love to have an own daughter of Redboy

Lost Spoke Ranch, I like my appies
default_smile.png

there are many others I would love to be able to buy from but just cant think of them right now

[SIZE=12pt]1) First Knights Miniatures[/SIZE]

2) Another Dimension

Of course there are several more but these are my top picks....

My first choice is Riverdance Miniatures. Then, I would love a First Knight horse. Perhaps El Rancho Loco.

Barb

If lack of money was really no problem I would visit people right here on this Forum first...even though money is a constant problem, it may still be a possibility!!

I should truly like one of Robin's (REO) stallion "Lotto"'s colts, a H/Z for Splash/Tobiano and Black, colt (don't want much do I??
default_smile.png
)

Then I should like one of Freeland's (Songcatcher) "Bear's" fillies, preferably a Palomino but a Smoky Black and White or a Smoky Cream would be nice.

Then I am off to Karen ( Dontworrybeappy) for a nice appy colt or filly (don't mind on this one as they will all be Black based, but a Silver Black Appy colt with Splash would be ace, Karen
default_wink.png
)

Then I'm going to Erica's place for a gelding to drive, Silver Bay, please Erica!!

Right, we need a really big trailer, someone to drive it, someone to drive the RV (I would offer but I have this tendency to revert to driving on the left hand side of the road when I am tired, if you don't mind that I am good to go!!) and we can start off on our shopping trip.........er, oh, yes,..........

[SIZE=8pt]* and some money....forgot that....darn*[/SIZE]

Thank you Jane. I shall see what I can do in the ordering department.
default_wink.png
Foals should start arriving in about a month.

If money were no object? I would have to buy some more land first. Then hire some help. Then . . . so many to choose from.

Theres about a gazillion I would buy from given the money....
Heres my random tops

Erica's Tiny Trotters

Thousand Oaks Ranch

Cedar Fields has a mare that I just love.(Actually more than just one but one they might be selling)

Roko Miniature Horses

Pacific Pintos

Rivendell Miniature Horses

Reece Family Miniatures

Nostalgia Miniature Horse Farm

OHHHHH there are simply tooooo many breeders of absolutely stunning horses.

Thanks for the nice complement! Your exactly right......there are many wonderful breeders who are very nice to work with. I agree with all your top picks but I would like to also buy horses from Lucky Four and Alamos.

Oh my top picks would be Limestone again, and El Rancho Loco and of course Firewaters Miniature's, I like that refind long neck, leggy, small head look, ahhh. TJ

I don't think I would do anything different.....

ETA: Now if I had more ROOM or more TIME, then I might be shopping for more... But I won't allow myself to think about that.

Thank you for the complement
default_smile.png

It is wonderful for our horses to be desired.

We have bought horses from many of the farms on L.B.: Canterbury, Cross Country, Knollac, LTD, Aloha Acres, etc. And are proud to own them.

fantasia3.jpg

The first place I would go would be First Knights Miniatures, hands down, no question or second thoughts about it. This year alone at the World Show the Champion of Champions, Grand Jr Stallion, Res Grand Jr Stallion, Grand Jr Mare, were all either directly or closely indirectly the result of their program. You can't deny their consistency.

I think I would pick Limestone. I would sure like a Nighthawk daughter.
default_smile.png

I would have a hard time choosing but if money weren't a factor I guess I wouldn't have too. Lol.

I would take one from each to start!!!

LKF

Triple K

First Knight

Reece

Limestone

Alliance

Heaven Sent Ranch

Whinny 4 Me

ROKO

Samples

There are more I am sure.

Of I forgot a very important one Ten L for sure.

Been window shopping at White Tail, love some of their mares.

Oh oh

JSW Farm duh!!!!!!!

Double Diamond

Fur sure Thousand Oaks

Lucky Four

Fallen Ash

Redrock

Oh if money wasn't an issue.

For me, First Knight without a question.

Then Monette has a mare I'd KILL to have, but will NEVER have that kind of money to put into ONE horse! But she's worth it.
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back