If money were no option.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=12pt]Fire Water Miniature Horses[/SIZE] a Calvin X Hey Gorgous Colt (it could happen!)

LKF

Triple K

First Knight

Reece

Limestone

Alliance

Heaven Sent Ranch

Whinny 4 Me

Hmmmm....

I would by from

LTD Minis

Lastchance Miniatures

Roko Miniatures

Green Creek Stable

HIdden Timber Miniatures

Little America Miniatures

T bar T Miniatures

Dent Ranch

Whinny 4 Me

Triple K

Last edited by a moderator:
If money were no object... Wouldn't that be nice?

I'd buy from:

Tony at Little America - he occassionally gets taller horses and has a mare for sale I'd love to have...

Lucky Hart

Little King

Triple K

Cross Country

Dusty Lane

Erica's Tiny Trotters

and, there are a few others who's names escape me...

Yes I certainly agree that there are soo many nice horses out there.

This is really cool. I love how some names are always coming up. And how there are new ones that pop up.

I admit if money ect were no proplem I would seriously be in trouble.

Some have the horses I desire right now. Others I would have to wait for the right one to come. The perfect markings out of the right cross ect. Since I am only allowed 10. (Not including foals or young stock)

I would like to buy a couple more of REO's (ROKO) horses.
default_smile.png

And then I would like to make a trip to Triple K Miniatures in North Dakota and bring home a couple.

And I like the horses that belong to Laura at Ten L.

And Wisteria Minis.

And Stars Miniatures in TX.

And Limestone

And Star Ridge Acres

And Alliance Minis

And Little King Farm

I could keep going all day long.

Of course I would also have to buy lots more land to house all these horses.
default_smile.png

I do way too much window shopping for this kind of game.
default_laugh.png
Assuming we're talking about horses that are actually for sale (if I had the money to buy ANY horse things would get messy), I would take:

Vermilyea Farms' High Fashion and Miss Beverly Hills

Fallen Ash Scouts Laced In Red (at Scott Creek)

LM Idols Knight In White Satin

Sami's Zabella Bay

Celtic Fields Eagles Exotica

Arions Buckalicious

Of course there are a lot of other horses I would happily take too.
default_wub.png

Then I am off to Karen ( Dontworrybeappy) for a nice appy colt or filly (don't mind on this one as they will all be Black based, but a Silver Black Appy colt with Splash would be ace, Karen
default_wink.png
)Then I'm going to Erica's place for a gelding to drive, Silver Bay, please Erica!!
I'm working on it! Have all the horses and genetics in place, just have to get them all put together!
default_rolleyes.gif
'

If money were no option I'd just keep doing what I'm doing - I like the horses I have and the plans I've made and I want to see the results! But I'd be adding to the facilities - more barns, better arenas, a bigger house... one of those $30,000.00 horse exercisers and the grading to install it... a full time gardener, grooms and more.... oh yeah, and a driver to get us to more shows around the country!
default_biggrin.png
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif

There certainly seems to be a lot of "brand" loyalty here with people liking the farms they have bought from in the past.

But it is also fun to see which farms (or horses) they are dreaming about
default_smile.png

This has been a fun post. Thank you!

Wow....I day dream about this every time I get on the forum or check out the saleboard (probably worse the some of you since I've been "horseless" for the last year), but here is the "short list"....lol

Little King Farm

Limestone

Nostalgia

Mountain Meadows

Erica's Tiny Trotters

Redrock

Cross Country

LTD

Buck On Ranch

Reece Family Miniatures

Buckeye Walnut Creek

hmmmm.......I know there are more....lol

There are bound to be others whose horses I love also........

But right off the top of my head it would be for sure

Tony Greaves of Little America and

Ginny Long of Critter Creek

I also love the tiny Buckeroo son that John Eberth has at his place named Little Buckeroo (Junior). I'd love a tiny daughter of his :).

Susan O.

Wow! Thank you SO MUCH Diamond, Jane, Mary, Dan and Julie!
default_wub.png

We are very proud of our horses!
default_yes.gif

We sold 6 horses this week. It was very hard on me to see my beloveds go, but it does my heart good to know that they will be loved by their new moms!

I keep getting told that The Pooka might come up missing LOL!

His mom is bred back the same way and I'm so excited!!

If I had the money, I'd have to join Jane and just drive all around looking at them all! There are so many horses I like!!!

Thousand Oak

Taylor Pony Farm

Erica's Tiny Trotters

Cross Country Farm

Buckeye Walnut Creek Farm

And, I wouldnt mind having a driving horse from McCabe Training Center either

~Jen~

You all are right, there are so many spectacular farms!!! I am honored and thank the people that mentioned Nostalgia Farm!!! I noticed there were several references to Nostalgia farm, Limestone, JSW, Ten L... these are all Kentucky farms and offspring/bred mares/stallion services would be eligible for the Ky Breeders Incentive!!!

So if you have some extra money and would like to invest in another horse you can actually earn money for every AMHA point that a horse in the program wins!!! And if you are the breeder you get 10% of that money - which is a good reason to breed your mare to a stallion standing in Ky and have the mare foaled out in Ky - and the stallion owner also gets 10% so why not stand your stallion in the state as well! Not only can you get money off the baby when it is shown - but it is a good marketing tool for that foal! We are going to show anyway - might as well make some Money!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

If you would like more information you may contact me @ [email protected] or 502-592-8823. Or you can visit kentuckyminiaturehorsebreeders.angelfire.com for forms and rules.

Thanks again.

Well i did not plan to make it on this list, thank you
default_wub.png
Although really you do not have to win the lottery to buy a horse from me, i am pretty reasonable...

Okay.....when i win the lottery and get to go on the ultimate unlimited shopping the spree i plan on visiting (well have been lucky enough so far to actually get some horses from a few of the below farms)...not in any special order.

Buckeye WCF

Erica's Tiny Trotters

Lucky Hart

Little King Farm

Aloha Acres

Nostalgia

Wallstreet

Taylor Pony Farm

McCarthys

Limestone

Reece

LTD

JC's

Will most likely think of more.......

If money were of no object and I could buy any horse and IF the horse were for sale I would buy Eric's Queen of Denial We have other Erica Horses and they are amazing but have loved this mare since the first day I saw her.

I also would buy from Robin again ROKO

Karen Wales Westwind

I also would love to buy from Wisteria Farms Cross Country Farms Sawmill River Farm Strasselin Stables and so many others but since space and money are both an issue it will have to be someday.

BOY OH BOY if I only had $$$$$$
default_laugh.png

Thousand Oaks

Mountain Meadows

Roko Miniatures

Nostalgia

Wisteria

Triple K

Reece

Erica's Tiny Trotters

Whinny 4 Me

Ten L's

and many more I cannot think of right off hand!!!
default_saludando.gif

Wow! Thank you SO MUCH Diamond, Jane, Mary, Dan and Julie!
default_wub.png

We are very proud of our horses!
default_yes.gif

We sold 6 horses this week. It was very hard on me to see my beloveds go, but it does my heart good to know that they will be loved by their new moms!

I keep getting told that The Pooka might come up missing LOL!

His mom is bred back the same way and I'm so excited!!

If I had the money, I'd have to join Jane and just drive all around looking at them all! There are so many horses I like!!!
Well Robin, If money was no object, I would be hitting you up for that little cutie! The Pooka is adorable.
default_wub.png

Fikes have a stud I really like but he is more than I can afford and I don't have room.

Back