I'd really love your advice but first I need to apologize....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about another set of pictures like the ones you took on the 21st. That will give us some good comparisons!

How about another set of pictures like the ones you took on the 21st. That will give us some good comparisons!
Hi
default_smile.png
hope you don't mind if I start with my maiden mare, took these pics about 5 minutes ago... Do you think her utters signify any developement in even the slightest way lol, she had some odd behavior the other night, looked very uncomfortable, quiet and for the first time I believe I saw that belly going crazy?! But my belly track record is one under question haha!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I think she may have a little more development in her udder compared to the first lot of pics. Being that she is a maiden it may not fill till right before she foals.

See what the more experienced on here think
default_smile.png

How is your other mare travelling ?

I think she may have a little more development in her udder compared to the first lot of pics. Being that she is a maiden it may not fill till right before she foals.

See what the more experienced on here think
default_smile.png

How is your other mare travelling ?
Thank you Ryan! I'm so happy to hear that
default_smile.png
this is actually the mare we bred our stallion to and I've really been going back and forth as to if she's actually in foal, hoping that utter really starts to change even more and proves positive
default_smile.png
as for the other mare our stallion would have had to get through a fence, well I'm still wondering about her as well. Her utter has shrunk a bit, here's pics from today! Thanks again for your thoughts!

image.jpg

image.jpg

She has a lovely Udder - Do you think this maybe more of a hormone thing ? Maybe she was in foal and lost it at some stage? Only reason I say this is that you say the stallion would have had to go thru the fence. Saying that, it is very possible that they did in fact share a fence
default_smile.png

Hopefully Diane and Anna can see into these pics a little more than I can. I do value their opinions and that of the other experienced on here.

Best of luck to you
default_thumbup.gif

Cheers Ryan

Hi Luna, I was wondering, I cant remember if you have said or not, if either were confirmed in foal? If no I would say see if you can do a wee foal on them both.

When I first got my mare Kate, she developed a small udder, and had white milk... she was VERY overweight, and looked like she could be bred. I had the vet out and she told me she was open, and the milk was caused by her being so overweight. Turns out she was correct. After I got my stallion she was covered and has given us 3 beautiful foals!

Latest posts

Back