I'd like to introduce

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats...another beautiful girl!
default_wub.png
:wub

Oh congrats!! I have drooled over many of Mary Annes horses so I can imagine how excited you are!!! Will I be seeing this girl out in the show ring this year??
default_unsure.png
Thanks for your kind words. Mary Ann does have some very nice horses. I could have easily bought more than one.
default_smile.png
I am hoping to get Patty out to some shows this year. She should be arriving in May so we should definitely have time.

Thank you all for your kind words. It's nice to share something that you are excited about and hear the nice comments and congratulations.

Thanks Lori!! Sorry about that...I wondered when you never answered my email. Glad you got home safe and sound
default_smile.png

Poor Lori had to read my bazillion emails as we did did have a tough choice to make. This was actually a long process on my part as I had trouble deciding between a couple of horses. All were equally nice looking and but Patty won my heart.
default_wub.png

But my shopping days are over....FOR NOW
default_smile.png
There's a boy I like....

Thanks for your kind words. Mary Ann does have some very nice horses. I could have easily bought more than one.
Two maybe??
default_wink.png

Lori, don't count your muffins before they're baked
default_nono.gif
Kim is superstitious, so we mustn't talk of muffins just yet.

But back to the quote above...tell me about it. After aquiring 4 of Patty's paternal brothers last fall I told Mary Ann that I can't ever come to visit her again, because I can't keep buying horses and every foal crop there seems to be one there I want.
default_cheers.gif

Two maybe??
default_wink.png

Lori, don't count your muffins before they're baked
default_nono.gif
Kim is superstitious, so we mustn't talk of muffins just yet.

But back to the quote above...tell me about it. After aquiring 4 of Patty's paternal brothers last fall I told Mary Ann that I can't ever come to visit her again, because I can't keep buying horses and every foal crop there seems to be one there I want.
default_cheers.gif
I don't think I can keep up with you Holly
default_wink.png
But you definitely got some nice babies. Can't wait to see some new pics of them. Hope you are going to show them off in the spring.
default_smile.png

No more muffin talk you two!!!
default_new_rofl.gif
default_nono.gif
It's hard to refrain from muffins, I know. Keep your fingers crossed and maybe you'll get muffins in the spring.
default_wink.png
default_eat.gif

Very pretty! What color is she?
Thanks Ruffian! We believe she will be black. The pics were taken last spring after a right after a clipping so she is a little lighter in them. She does look black in her winter woolies. We will unwrap a surpise in the spring.
default_smile.png

Kim Congratulations on your very pretty girl
default_wub.png
It's going to be a long wait until May when she arrives but you have your boy to keep you busy until then.

Yvonne

Congratulations!! I'm sure Lori will make an awesome driving horse out of her. It is so hard to wait, isn't it?

Latest posts

Back