I'd like to introduce

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreaminmini

Reaction score
[SIZE=36pt]JEM Break N Pattern[/SIZE]

patty.jpg

I fell in love with her in this picture.

pattyJ.jpg

A huge thank you to Mary Ann of Bartkewich Miniature Horses!!! Mary Ann has been a pleasure to work with, very honest and forthright. I will definitely buy from her again(wink wink) Thank you as well to Lori (Milo Minis) for helping me in my decisions (I really bombarded her with emails) and for agreeing to allow Patty to come and reside at Milo Acres Training Centre. Patty won't be arriving in Ontario until May...that will really test my patience, but in a good way.

I am so excited to have "Patty" join our little herd of one(now soon to be two) I just fell in love with her from the moment I saw her on Mary Ann's sales page. You know when your tummy does a flip flop and your heart gets a little flood of emotion. I can't wait to meet her in person. She is a coming two year old mare by Lucky Hart's Be Bob N Baby(son of Little King's Buck On Broadway) and out of Bonnets Little Ponytail who is by Boone's Little Andy. Patty is expect to mature around 34" to 35". I can't wait to see her drive when she's old enough. I think I'm going to have lots of fun with this girl!!!

Thanks for looking!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Matt! Not long now till Mexico. Are you counting the days? If not you will be after tomorrows deep freeze.
default_wink.png

Congratulations Kim! Of course you already know I like her!

(Actually I'm one up on Kim, I've seen Patty in person!)
default_laugh.png
Like her a lot!

Thanks again everyone!!

Holly, that's not fair, you aren't playing nice!
default_new_rofl.gif
default_risa_suelos.gif
This wait may just about kill me. Hope she likes me when she gets here. I was thinking about that...what if she doesn't like me.
default_unsure.png
default_ohnoes.jpg
default_gaah.gif
ROFL

Well, I could have said that I've also seen someone else in person....but I refrained....
default_hypocrite.gif

And I'm sure Patty will LOVE you...but if she doesn't you can send her back with Mary Ann and I will keep her for you. You won't want to be burdened with a horse that doesn't like you!!
default_new_rofl.gif

default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Funny, funny girl! I will remain hopeful it won't come to that
default_pray.gif
LOL Thanks for the offer tho.

Don't jinx me with the "someone else" I'm very superstitious..Sssshhh LOL

Congratulations on your new girl! What a long wait you'll have! But it'll be worth it!

After all that time and all those horses with me knowing how excited you are about this little horse you wait for a day to post when I am not home
default_no.gif
Well at least that gave everyone else a chance to send their congratulations before I did this:

[SIZE=36pt]CONGRATULATIONS!!!!![/SIZE]

I am so happy for you Kim. I know you and your family are going to really enjoy Patty in the years to come. Peek is also very excited about having a new sister - he told me so!
default_laugh.png

Oh and Holly, its almost muffin time!
default_risa8.gif

Oh congrats!! I have drooled over many of Mary Annes horses so I can imagine how excited you are!!! Will I be seeing this girl out in the show ring this year??
default_unsure.png

Back