I am so proud to announce

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreaminmini

Reaction score
This was our very first year showing. It has exceeded our expectations! First our yearling gelding Jem Duke It Out placed 7th in Yearling Halter, Gelding at Nationals.

Now we have two Canadian All Stars!
default_risa8.gif
I was totally shocked to see my filly Jem Break N Pattern or Fleur as she likes to be called placed 1st in Solid Colour mare, and we placed 6th in Halter, 2 year old Mare. Our yearling gelding Jem Duke It Out was 3rd in Halter, 7th in Amateur Halter and 7th in Solid Colour. Thank you to Lori for all your hard work with us and getting us so far this year and thank you Mary Ann of Bartkewich Miniature horses for entrusting Fleur and Duke to us. This was one fun year!!!

This beautiful collage was a present from my dear friend, trainer, mentor. It was a collage of Fleur and my first year together. Thank you Lori (Milo Minis)!!!!

17132_303220341801_674526801_4602140_428988_n.jpg

I just love this filly and I love her more everyday.

Here is Duke

I love his cuteness here.

10128_165465236801_674526801_3656508_5208736_n.jpg

Lori and Duke before the ring at Nationals

10128_165465336801_674526801_3656522_6359668_n.jpg

Can't wait till next year. Fleur is now driving so we have a new challenge.
default_biggrin.png

Thanks for looking.

Congratulation to everyone else for their All Star Awards this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
much congrats to you
default_smile.png
!

how awesome
default_smile.png
! Its great to have someone help you out. Lori is awesome,
default_smile.png
i just love her!

I also love fleur ! She's been a long time favourite of mine from maryanns for a while
default_smile.png

~shae-lynn

Thanks so much, I fell in love with her the first time I saw her. She keeps amazing me, she is awesome to drive
default_smile.png
And yes Lori is awesome
default_biggrin.png
Glad I had an angel send me to her.

Congrats on your All Stars. Will we see you around at the shows this summer?

Congratulations Kim!!
Nice photos...of nice horses!!
thanks Holly
default_wub.png
It will be fun unwrapping them again this summer. Duke is filling out and growing up, can't wait to see him in a few months. Fleur has dapples in her winter coat and she is very happy so I think she willl be good to go this spring. Just have to get going on myself now LOL

Congratulations on your Canadian All Stars too, FIRST EVER Canadian ASPC All Stars!!!!!

Congratulations on a great year to both you and Lori. Hope to see you again in 2010.and wishing you much success with your horses.

Congratulations Kim and Fleur!!! It is amazing what love for a horse can do isn't it?! You two have such a good connection I wasn't at all surprised at how well you did and I can't wait to see the both of you in the show ring this coming season especially driving!!!

I am also excited to clip this spring, escpecially Duke. He is finally starting to put some body on (the baby is growing up!) and I think he is going to be amazing.

Thanks so much, I fell in love with her the first time I saw her. She keeps amazing me, she is awesome to drive
default_smile.png
And yes Lori is awesome
default_biggrin.png
Glad I had an angel send me to her.
Congrats on your All Stars. Will we see you around at the shows this summer?

She looks just like her daddy
default_wub.png
ouh Bobby, how I love that boy!
default_rolleyes.gif

thankyou, and you definally will see me kickin around the show ring with my babies, if you see me and I dont introduce myself 1st come introduce yourself, love meeting new people
default_smile.png
I probably wont reconize your horses before i reconize you, but thats how it always is
default_smile.png

Thank you everyone for your kind words!!! We had a wonderful year and I can't wait to get started again!! We had both wonderful people and wonderful horses to make this first year a wonderful experience, fun and successful.

Shneigh, I will watch for you and hopefully we'll meet up soon. And, yes I definitely agree with you about Bobby!!!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back