I'd like to introduce....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferin

Reaction score
I have been lucky enough to add two more mares and a filly to our herd. The mares arrived here this week and the filly has been here for about a month already, but I am just now getting around to introducing her.

First is From The Heart Center Stage (AKA "Fame"). I've had my eye on this mare for a little over a year now.
default_new_shocked.gif
The first time I saw her pictures I fell in love with her.
default_wub.png
She is a 2 yr old AMHR/ASPC foundation certified mare who is close to getting her HOF in halter. I am hoping to finish her HOF next year as a Sr Mare. A big thanks goes out to Quay Doench of From The Heart Farm for allowing me to purchase this gorgeous girl!
default_wub.png

These pictures of Fame were taken this week after she arrived home, she has already got a pretty good winter coat on.

DSC_0150-3-1.png

DSC_0134-2.jpg

DSC_0593-2.jpg

DSC_0420-2.jpg

A couple clipped pictures of her, courtesy of From The Heart Farm.

CenterStage-2-2.jpg

CenterStage3-2.jpg

Next is Cherokee Stables Tequila Dandy (AKA "Tequila"). She is a 6 yr old AMHA/AMHR mare. Tequila is a granddaugter of Rhotens Little Dandy and Hemlock Brooks Egyptian King as well as a great granddaughter of Shadow Oaks Paul Bunyan. She went Top 3 at Nationals this year out of a class of 28 in driving. She will be my under performance horse at shows next year. I have started her work in jumping already and she is certainly a natural. Thank you Connie Ballard for giving us the pleasure of owning this sweet mare!
default_wub.png

DSC_0055-3.png

DSC_0226-2.jpg

This picture was taken during her first jumping lesson. She has taken to it really well.

DSC_0103-2.jpg

DSC_0256-2.jpg

Last, but certainly not least, is SHF Uno's Golden Phoenix (AKA "Phoenix"). She is a 4 month old AMHR filly who is 50% Arenosa. Her sire is Mini V Dorados Uno, a son of Bristol El Dorado and Bristol Chispa. Phoenix is the sweetest and spunkiest little filly with a breathtaking tail-flagging trot.
default_wub.png
She has tons of personality and knows she is something special. Thank you Margot Spangenberg for allowing us to own this awesome filly!

DSC_0330-4.png

DSC_0926-2.jpg

DSC_0355-2-1.jpg

DSC_0335-2.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!
default_wub.png

WOW Ferin, You have got yourself some sweet looking fillies
default_wub.png
I think you should send one of them up to me and not be so greedy
default_rolleyes.gif
I don't mind which one you send , they are all gorgeous
default_wub.png
Thanks for sharing

Yvonne

Ferin congratulations on your new additions. They are all very nice and can't wait to see all of them along with your other new horses out showing next year. I especially can't wait to see Fame out showing, i really like her and looks like she will make quite a driving horse too! Your doing an excpetional job at putting together a show string and breeding program that will take you far.

LOVE your Fame!!

Quay and Lavern have AMAZING horses and are probably the most AMAZING people to deal with for purchasing
default_smile.png

default_wub.png

LOVE your new girls!
default_wub.png
Congratulations!!!

Beautiful additions. Congratulations.

WOW!! I am in love love love with Fame! She is PERFECT
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
!! And the other two are gorgeous aswell
default_yes.gif

Congratulations on 3 amazing additions to your herd!

Congrats on three gorgeous girls. I own Cherokee Stables Tequila Dandys' full sister, Cherokee Stables Ohso Dandy and love her to pieces. My husband broke her to drive as a three year old and this spring she foaled her first foal, a gorgeous bay pinto sired by my late stallion, Coyote Winds Knockout who also was bred by Cherokee Stables. Dandy as we call our girl is in foal for 2009 to Goat Hills One For The Books and we are excited to see what she produces. Her 2008 filly is a keeper and is Ohso Wonderful, thus her name SPH Knockouts' Ohso Wonderful.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back