I went out to get flower pics, but got these instead.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barnbum

Reaction score
Tuckeredit.jpg

This one is kind of nice

Tuck2edit.jpg

Just for fun-they love playing on the bridge
default_laugh.png

007-3.jpg

006-5.jpg

008-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhhh that second picture is so lovely! Thank you for sharing-love seeing your horse 'babies'

I so love your pictures. I love the 2nd picture but I also love how in your new dry lot...every horse has their head down just looking for one little tiny blade of grass that may be sneaking up thru the dirt. Your horses always look nice and clean and shiny!!

Thanks for the pictures...now we need more garden pictures. I know Ive told you lots of times but I love your big ole barn!!

default_saludando.gif
great pictures is that the barn in the back ground or is that your house
default_rolleyes.gif
LOVE my barn! LOVE my house!!
default_yes.gif
We've been here 25 years, and I've never stopped loving this place. We've done a lot here. The barn only had a dog or two and a few rabbits from 1985-2001... we just didn't feel we could afford the luxury of a horse(s) while the kids were young. NOW I'll never be without them. I've been patient and it paid off.
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

I so love your pictures. I love the 2nd picture but I also love how in your new dry lot...every horse has their head down just looking for one little tiny blade of grass that may be sneaking up thru the dirt. Your horses always look nice and clean and shiny!!

Thanks for the pictures...now we need more garden pictures. I know Ive told you lots of times but I love your big ole barn!!
Three of them were on the back pasture for nearly two hours earlier, while the other two had hay. Chloe sure wants to get on the grass too though. She was keeping Rosie company.
default_wink.png
I'll have to give her a chance today.

I don't think I've taken any more flower pics than what I posted earlier on The Back Porch.

I love his color!!! He and one of my most special horses could win best matched pair when it comes to color
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

The pictures are all fabulous, but I too really love that second one of Tucker - just beautiful!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back