I think tonights the night

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dunappy

Reaction score
Hello, I think my mare stare may being coming to an end for QTR Raes Mystic april mist. I was told her due date was "sometime in april" well i have been a nervous wreck since march 31. She started making a bag last monday so almos 2 weeks ago. everyday it gets bigger and harder, the past 2 days she has been pushing her butt on anything and everything she can. Tonight her bag is huge hard and hot and nipples are huge and filled and pointing straight down and she is expressing WHITE milk, prevously she was expressing clear to amber color real runny. butt is mushy and she is sweating? what do you all think????? please respond to this as she is my first mini to ever foal out. thanks nikki

Nikki,

It sounds like she is ready to foal. Keep an eye on her and be sure to let us know what she has!

:aktion033: I wouldn't be surprised with what you are describing that she foals in the night! Yes, keep us posted please. :bgrin

Oh Nikki,

April sounds very close!! I would certainly think it will be tonight.

Good luck, she is such of a good little mare and I just know she will have a beautiful foal for you.

Please keep us posted!!

:aktion033: yea! Good luck to you and your mare. Isn't it exciting? Drink lots of caffiene!

Fran

She sure sounds close!
default_yes.gif
: Please keep us updated.

MA

We have a baby, she foaled around 10pm 20 min. after i put her in her stall for the night. Nice easy birth all went GREAT. Mom is a sliver bay with dun factor and dad is a black leopard appaloosa. BAby is a boy and appears silver bay as well with dun factor, no spots:( but white sclera and i cant see any mottled skin as of yet. I was so hoping for spots but arnt all us appy breeders. I am just happy he is healthy and so is momma. I will try posting pics or have cindy huber do it for me in morning. THANKS to all who have helped me during this long mare stare process. NIKKI

Yay!!! :aktion033: Congratulations! Looking forward to those pictures in the morning!
default_yes.gif
:

MA

Latest posts

Back