I think its baby time...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She has been on the camera in her stall since st Patricks day lol.

Good point on her udder I was most likey washing it too much.

She has been holding her tail up non stop for the past 2 or 3 days.

Thank guys!!!

Dee is your cam on marestare or can you get it up on the internet, I would love to see her
default_saludando.gif
Sending prayers for a safe and easy foaling.

I'm going to just add to this thread again so I'm not hogging up the board with my million questions.

Here is our girl today! Her bag seems to have gone down a bit, but it is warm. Her seems looser to me, but who knows I think I'm starting to see things waiting for this foal. There hasn't been much movement with the foal too much. She still seems really round to me in the belly like some of you pointed out before. Besides that we are still waiting with excitment!

012-1.jpg

010-1.jpg

009-2.jpg

let me know any opinions! Thanks guys!

no sorry eagel we aren't. We were going to, but then we figured oh she will foal anyday now so no time for set up...LOL

Watch for her nipples to fill up. That is the only sign I dont see yet. Could be the pic but they still look flat. Once her milk comes in they get fat and swollen

UPDATE

We are still waiting....I jinxed myself!

Only changes is her bag is warm and she has a sticky clear fluid coming from it. Its a water consistancy, bit is sticky.

I do think that her bag is bigger and vulva looser, but besides that STILL playing the waiting game!

PS You should see this baby move out feed time! Ouch!

007.jpg

006.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

God she looks so ready more so then my girls did and we were waiting together remember
default_smile.png

She doing good this morning, but no baby. She didn't eat much of her hay today, but she is in her stall munching away right now.

Her udder is rock hard, warm, but not hot and when I checker her teats liquid actually squrted out at me!
default_new_shocked.gif

here is a pic of her from behind. To me she doesn't look as round and wide.We are still watching her like a hawk!

Thanks again for all your help guys!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_laugh.png

023.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
come to think of it mine engorged themselfs a few days before then slowed right down with eating still ate their grain though

She doing good this morning, but no baby. She didn't eat much of her hay today, but she is in her stall munching away right now.

Her udder is rock hard, warm, but not hot and when I checker her teats liquid actually squrted out at me!
default_new_shocked.gif
the clear liquid ph tested at 7.5

here is a pic of her from behind. To me she doesn't look as round and wide.We are still watching her like a hawk!

Thanks again for all your help guys!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_laugh.png

023.jpg

Good luck! The good news is that when you say "I think tonight's the night" enough times, eventually you're going to be right!! (I know from experience - I think tonight's the night for Super Star .... but I've been saying that for 2 weeks! ;-) )

I think tonights the night lol! I just hope for her sake it's soon. This baby is a frisky one in that belly!

Dee I bought on line the Foal-time strips and personally I think they are amazing. She tested ready 1 hour before foaling and they weren't expensive. I managed to use the same strip 3 times as I just squirted one drop at a time. They are really easy to use. Britts niples really changed a few hours before foaling and she was walking around in the garden the two days before not really munching much in the same spot. My expereince was just darn bad luck but it is a good idea to watch her constantly cos once Britt started it was very very quick. She ate her dinner and then an hour later laid down and started pushing with no other signs.

Britts milk bar 1 hour before.

Britts hooty an hour before.

Remember that each mare is very different.

Best wisshes for a safe and easy foaling.

Latest posts

Back