I recieved this tonite and just have to share

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrystalPaths

Reaction score
I had a hard day, fencer wasn't zapping, horses broke fence posts, tore out fence, susch a mess but no injuries, no where for them to go here thankfully. I sat down, bone weary and sore and hot and opened my mail to this.

Turn on your speakers quietly and sit back, you may want a tissue. It has a lesson for everyone, religious or not, I was reminded that though I am bone tired and will hurt tomorrow...I am alive and well enough to do what I "over did" today". Many are not, I am blessed.

I hope you enjoy this, I had to share. "The Rain"

http://www.passionup.com/mp/blank/blank100...e8064d5e26&mp=1

Beautiful!
default_wub.png
: :aktion033: Thanks for sharing it!
default_smile.png

default_wink.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Debs, That is ABSOLUTELY one of THE most beautiful things I have ever had the pleasure of reading!! Thank you for sharing it.

:new_shocked: Thank you. I almost missed that because I try to avoid "religious" things because my religion is different. But something had me click this thread . Glad I did.

I'm glad you all liked it. It is titled with the word GOD but within the text is a message for anyone, be they Buddist, Catholic, Agnostic, Atheist, or Wiccan, whatever...the sentiment is about being "human".

Does anyone know the music? I have been playing it over and over and I know it would be so great for meditation and Reiki sessions.

At the bottom of the webpage it reads

Music: "Hope"

Music by: Margi Harrell .....and her name is a link

That is beautiful.

Thank you for sharing with us.

Latest posts

Back