Checking in finally after Hurricane Rita

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alicia, I have thought of you often, as well as all in the track of the Hurricanes, some stories will never get told of the hurt and pain you all have suffered.

Thank You for checking in, I know a lot of people have been wondering how you and your horses are.

I am so sorry you had to give Ranger Two back, and hope one day you can get him back in your herd. {{Hugs}} You and your Family and herd will stay on my Prayer list.

Thank for you sharing your story...you brought tears to my eyes. Big HUGS to you all! What a blessing...your Angels were surely watching over you.

God Bless,

Lis

Oh heck... I was crying too when I read your post. Thanks for writing. As someone who lives in FL. I deeply appreciate the candor in your posting and taking us through the a brief glimpse of the emotional horror you went through. I copied the post and sent it to hubby.... to serve as a wakeup call. Maybe, just maybe, your post, could help educate people to prepare for hurricane season, and maybe save a life.

God Bless You and yours...

Lynn W

Back