I really wish Forum Members would........

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like to know where people are from too. When talking about the price of hay or extreme weather, I get curious. Even just the state or province, or for some the country (LOVE that we have so many around the world on here!). I can understand not having your exact address: once someone contacted me by email and said that they would have dropped by to see the horses but our address wasn't on our website. Well, that's WHY my address isn't on there-- I don't want people just dropping by. What if we weren't home and they decided to just take a look around on their own? We have Livestock Guardian Dogs that may not like that, and I tell you that *I* sure wouldn't either. At least a little privacy and advance notice please!

Pretty sure i put my country. I don't really post much though, plus don't breed/show... so there is not much to say really lol

Yep, i was right i did have it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay I've changed mine. Any one else from The Live Free or Die State?

Used to be! Grew up there, went to UNH.
default_smile.png
Knew ONE mini person... my ex-girlfriend's "landlord" had a pair of ponies that she (my ex) worked with and showed from time to time.

Back