I painted a sign!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
I love to paint, but I don't ever do it. I don't know how!

But when Heidi told me she loved my cartoon drawing, and asked me if I could paint it for her new foaling barn, I decided to try!

This is a heavy plank of wood and is quite large!

WHEW!

Forgive the flash
default_biggrin.png

I'm glad it's done & on it's way!

00smallest.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!

Oh gosh...now I am in tears again!! I cant wait till it gets here...I want every one to see how talented you are!! Robin words can not explain how thrilled I am with how this turned out...I cant believe you dont paint!! You so should!!Still in tears!! Keep your paints handy cause I would love to have you do the back of those canvas type chairs for the barn.I'll send ya down the canvas!! Id love to send you a big ole baby rocker to paint but that might be a little tough on the old postman!! This is NOW MY FAVORITE THING IN THE BARN.....now it feels complete...except for the new baby of course!!More Tears!!!

For those that dont know, Robin ( correct me if Im wrong )has THIS painting that she did for her colostrum site she set up for all of us...guess its sort of her logo. ITS her own design ..right down to the little diaper pins...my favorite part...I told her how much I loved it and begged her to paint another one for me. Robin being as modest as she is wasnt sure how/if she could do it on such a large scale. I'll let Robin tell you what she finally found to paint it on as I wanted it to be able to be hung outside....now Im not sure I want it out side...its too nice!! Anyway I think there is no way she should not be painting...she is not only a great far away friend, a great Santas Helper,but also a very talented artist. Thank you so much Robin....at a loss for more words
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Aw Heidi!
default_wub.png

The original one is just a small drawing. I'd never painted it before this.

I think it turned out a lot like the drawing
default_smile.png

website1012009.jpg

I hope Peanut likes it!

It's darling!
default_yes.gif
I don't know if I'd want it outside either, it's too nice.

OMGosh! It's is darling! I love the diaper on the foal.

It is just beautiful Robin, like so much of your work. You certainly have a great gift and talent.

Dan.

Thank you!
default_blush.png

Doing that gave me thought that I could start painting on my little projects I've wanted to do for years!
default_yes.gif

Love ya Heidi! I hope I get to do more craft/art works for you in the future!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back