I need some help

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ellen

Reaction score
This summer I have been in the hospital more then out. I donated aton of prizes and 3 were won. I have them sitting here and need to know who won them. I know one is Judy Bakker and I got both grooming kits returned to me. I need your address Judy.

Also foal PJ's and a special halter and lead were won and have not been sent. Who won? I need to send you all your belated prizes.

Thank you,

Ellen

{{{{Ellen}}}}
default_wub.png

I'll send you Erika's addy again. Judy's addy is what I copied & pasted what she typed herself. We'll see if we can email her to make sure it's correct.

And Terri's addy for the PJs.

Get better soon Ellen! I'm not sure if my email from last night reached you. PLEASE email me at [email protected] so I can give you the addresses.

Ellen thank you so much for donating the items, I was lucky enough to win the foal pj's. I am so sorry to hear you have been ill and in the hospital, hopefully you are on the road to feeling better? Take care.

Hi Ellen. I hope you're feeling much better by now!

Robin emailed me today and I just replied. The address I gave her is correct and current. My guesses as to why the package can't be delivered are either insufficient postage for Canada (less likely), or Customs won't allow it through (more likely). I'm sorry it's been such a pain for you, but I sure appreciate your effort and the donation. Perhaps you should just award to someone else.

Latest posts

Back