I made a website

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Voodoo

Reaction score
Please visit My Webpage. This is the first time I have ever made a website so please go check it out and tell me what you like or don't like. Does it load ok or take forever because of all the pictures? Would you like to see more information on everything? The only thing that I can't seem to change and would really like to is the size of the bar on the left that allows you to change from page to page. That is tiny and the wrong color, but I'm too darn dumb to figure out how to change it
default_wacko.png
: . If anyone can help me with that I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance everyone

Enjoyed your website.
default_yes.gif
: The pictures are great too. Looks like you have a lot of fun with all of your horses. The pictures loaded fairly fast for me. You did a good job.
default_yes.gif
:

Thanks for looking, I'm not too computer wise, but I think I'm getting better :lol:
default_rolleyes.gif
:

[SIZE=10pt]Hi Kera, nice site - looks like you have so much fun with your horses! The only thing I would possibly do a little differently is the backround...I found it a little hard to read some of the wording. Other wise nice job![/SIZE]

Lori

HI KERA :saludando: I THINK YOUR WEBSITES ONE OF THE MOST INTERESTING I SEEN IN A WHILE, YOUVE PUT A LOT OF WORK INTO IT, THE PHOTOS ARE GREAT,THE PAGE TOOK 6 SECONDS TO LOAD FOR ME,WHICH IS NOTHING, YOU LOOK AS THOUGH YOU USE YOUR HORSES FOR WORKING WHICH IS FANTASTIC,THEY LOOK SO CONTENT I WOULD LOVE TO DRIVE MY HORSE BUT HES TOO SMALL AND FINE,AND ID BE AFRAID INCASE HE CAME DOWN ON HIS KNEES OR SOMETHING KNOWING MY LUCK LOL,SO ILL COME BACK AND LOOK AT YOURS INSTEAD
default_yes.gif
: GOOD JOB!!! I LIKED IT A LOT :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back