I lost all of my minis!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry.
default_no.gif
Words really are not adequate. ((((HUGS)))))

(((((HUGS))))) I'm not surprised your having a hard night(((HUGS))))

not that it is much help but you are in all of our thoughts and prayers

I'm sure your babies are care free now running in the green grass over the rainbow bridge tonight making new friends with past forum horses.

My heart is truly breaking for you!!! I can't even imagine losing ALL of your horses at once. I lost a yearling full-sized filly on Christmas 3 years ago. When I got the call I felt like my soul had been ripped out of my body. Sending much love your way. I know you will need it in the tough days ahead. I am so sorry.
default_crybaby.gif

My sincere condolences, this is an unimaginable horror. Words fail me.

PLease know that you are in so many peoples' thoughts and prayers. {{{hugs}}}

A tragedy...A NIGHTMARE...I feel sick, depressed and helpless. Life is sometimes so unfair...somehow we survive. Only time will help..but the sadness and pain will never completely go away. Try to remember the days you where blessed with them in your lives...mean while the killers need to be found b4 more innocent lives are lost.

How devestating
default_sad.png
Im so sorry for your loss.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you. I just couldn't imagine how you must feel but know we are all thinking of you.

I am so very sorry. You are in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

How heartbreaking! I am SOO sorry! It sure sounds like dogs and I hope someone can find them and their owners, BEFORE they get another pet or a child!

Big hugs!!!

Sheri

In my experience, whatever it was will come back to your place again. They were successful once and will return. It is likely too late now, but county trappers, if you have them there, can determaine what it was that killed them.

Like others have noted, when you do get a new miniature you need to have secure fencing that dogs and coyotes can not get into. And you may need to make sure they are secure in a barn at night.

I'll add my condolences. Also sending big hugs your way. So very sorry.

OMG !!!
default_no.gif
How horrible. . I can not imagine your greif. . .I am heart-broken for you. You would not expect this kind of terror here in NC. I know we have some coyotes, but a pack big enough to take on 4 ! I do hope the authotities are looking into this. Please let me now if I can do anything for you.

Sheryl Owen

Kaprikorn Miniatures

Im soooo sorry for you loss of your babies. I cant imagine!!!!

I don't have the words to express my horror and sympathy. I can't imagine what you are experiencing. Hugs to you.

I didn't see this post until tonight, I am so sorry for your loss, not one but four minis, I can't imagine what you are going through, the heartache and tears, I am sending hugs to you. It does sound like a pack of dogs, I agree with most people on here that coyotes kill for food.

With love & hugs,

Yvonne

Hi Carolyn, Ive been thinking of you alot and just wanted you to know you are still in my prayers. How are you doing? I hope every day that your heart heals just a little more. When you feel up to it I would love for you to share pictures and perhaps some "brags" and stories of your angels with us...maybe it will help alittle with your healing. Please take care of yourself and pop in when ever you need a shoulder....this place is great for that

GodBless

Heidi

I've been out of state, just got home last night...and now getting caught up with my usual computer visits!

I'm at a complete loss for words. Just know everyone here is thinking about you...I hope there's a way to find out just what caused this nightmare and take care of them to keep it from happening again. Sorry...I'm just speechless.... but more thoughts sent your way...

Angie

Latest posts

Back