I lost all of my minis!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are no words!

I would want to know what did it, if at all possible!

Lildrummer

I am so very sorry. The loss of one, heartbreaking, the loss of all, unimaginable.

default_new_shocked.gif
default_no.gif
default_crybaby.gif

I am so so sorry for you.

What a horrible heartbreaking thing to happen.

Oh no! I am soo sorry! (((HUGS))) I agree with the others, get your county wildlife officials out there and determine what it was, whether dogs or coyotes and see what can be done as far as trapping etc.

My heart breaks for you and your little ones. You much be in such shock. So very very sorry.

I hope you have reported this to the authorities and what kind of fencing did you have? I'm going to start checking my fencelines every day now. I'm worried.

Last edited by a moderator:
NO!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!
default_crybaby.gif
:CryBaby
default_crybaby.gif

I can't even imagine the horror and pain you're going through. I'm SO very sorry!

{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}

OMG!! How absolutely horrific!! I'm so very very sorry for you and your family and my thoughts and prayers are with you as you try to deal with this horrendous tragedy. Words just cant say enough at a time like this.

Sending ((((HUGS))))

Anna

I am so sorry this has happened to your little ones! I am sorry you have to bear this pain! Angels in heaven have new friends. {{{{HUGS}}}} to you!

Sorry to read this, very sad for your loss. I would suspect dogs over coyotes, they do much worse damage and as others have said kill for sport. Coyotes its for food.

So sorry to read about this. I couldn't imagine what you are going through right now. I would be so upset if my one little guy got hurt let alone be killed by a wild animal. So sorry you have to go through this, specially at this time of year when everything is supposed to be happy and bright. I hope you find out what did it, and hopefully someone can put it down. I'm sure it will go after neighbors animals next! So hopefully it will meet it's demise soon!

I am SO SO sorry... Words cannot express (I'm sure) how devastated we all feeling for you.

Saying sorry just does not feel like enough but it is all I know to say
default_sad.png

Oh how awful. I am speechless. My heart is aching. I am *so* sorry. :::: sob :::::

no.gif

I am SO SORRY. Words can not ease your pain and loss, Please talk to us if you need to. God Bless

Here is a brief story about the minis. It is very sad and I know everyone of these horses were very loved. My heart goes out to you Marlene and Peggy. I remember CD when Peggy first got him and showed him. I know they will all be missed.

Miniature horses killed

Here is a brief story about the minis. It is very sad and I know everyone of these horses were very loved. My heart goes out to you Marlene and Peggy. I remember CD when Peggy first got him and showed him. I know they will all be missed.

Miniature horses killed
The story on WITNTV.com is not accurate. I am in touch with them trying to get it corrected.

Thank you for the heartfelt concern. I really appreciate it. I am still walking around in a daze.

Back