I.K.I. Miniature Horse Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaL

Reaction score
For those that have not showed at our I.K.I. Miniature Horse Show it's located at the Muhlenberg County Agriculture and Convention Center in Western KY April 24th and 25th. This is our 12th year and hope to have another successful year. Judges this year will be Jon Wolf and Mike McCabe and Jason Prince will be the Steward.

Payback in all Amateur Classes.

If you would like more information on the show please email: Elvera Leonard, Show Secretary

Really fun show to get the show season started off on the right foot! Looking forward to attending again this year.

Yes, we try to make this a fun show. With the 5 class discount this helps the exhibitor. We have already started receiving entries, so this looks like it's going to be another great year, as in the past we have had between 135 to 200 horses.

Show is sponsored by: Indiana Kentucky Illinois Miniature Horse Club Inc.

Look forward to seeing you at the show this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a great show to go to,,,,,The arena is indoors and the barns are nice,,,,,,The staff puts on a top notch show and have always loved this show to begin the year,,,,,,,We will be there and can't wait to start this show season,,,
default_saludando.gif
default_yes.gif
default_saludando.gif

we will be there too, looking forward to it as always. The hospitality is great and the show facility is really nice! This show has always been run really smoothly and everyone is very helpful! Great arena for driving too!

Yes, the arena is GREAT for driving. I will have 2 maybe 3 new driving horses this year, hope to have them ready for the show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it is a great arena to drive in. We'll be there with Cruisin to let him try it out!!!! Can't wait.

Latest posts

Back