I just want to say something

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadowsmystictopaz

Reaction score
Lately the last few days have been amazeing for me. I recently joined a dateing website that is called date hook up. Only a few months into it and just recently a nice younge man named richard conner sent me a message. Without relizeing how much that email would change my life I sent a message to him. Within days i had sarted talking to this very nice younge man things started to change. First of all i have been more happy then i have ever been in my life. I am talking to him all day long with him and calling him and chating with him texting and lots more. I meet him on friday and things totally changed yet again. I felt loved for the first time by someone I barly meet. I took him to church with my mom and another friend,. Jesus loved him very much in church and after things where even better. He now sends me messages that make me cry because they are so amazing and beautiful in every way. I feel happy excited greatful thankful loved and alot more. I just want to tell you all that if you give jjesus the things you want he will provide it for you. if you wait upon the Lord to awnser your prayers he will do it. That is what i did recently and the results of that have been more then amazing in every way. Let jesus bless you this holiday and may you learn to trust in him.

It is wonderful you have found a new friend who makes you feel good.

Latest posts

Back