I Have a Secret!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

White Socks Miniature

Reaction score
I have a couple little secrets that very few people know about! TeeHee! Very excited! I will let you all know tmrw!
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I love secrets. Lets see your on the Miniature Horse site, so I say you either got a new baby or a new horse? How's that for guessing. From Nationals???? From Home????

I want to know, tomorrow huh..... Well I guess I can wait..........BUT, hurry I'm NOT a patient person
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
TJ

Well after getting off to a late start this morning, my friend and I went down to pick up....

[SIZE=18pt][/SIZE]

MY NEW MARE AND HER 2009 FILLY!!!
Introducing...

MSR Majestys Angelique and her 2009 filly Thousand Oaks Lancelots Lady Rosa!!!

Thank you SOOO much to Sharman and Kendall Brown for entrusting me with these two beautiful girls!!!
default_wub.png

Pictures will be posted soon!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
AH HA.... I was close!!!!!!!!! I said a new horse or new baby. It was BOTH. Congratulations to you. May you enjoy them throughly. Have fun. Can't wait to see pic's....
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
TJ

As Promised... Here are a couple of photos!! You will have to excuse the poor quality as they were taken late at night and we were all a bit tired!

They do not do these two justice, I cannot get over how beautiful they are!!

DSC01811.jpg

DSC01809.jpg

Here's a couple more photos of the girls! They've gone from Texas to Canada so will be a big change for sure! Enjoy them!

Sharman

Rosa-190.jpg
Angie-190.jpg

Congratulations! Saw them on the Thousand Oaks site a while ago. I think you got a great set. :D
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back