I have a halloween foal? Help!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on your filly--no need for you to go trick or treating, your treat was right there at home waiting for you!

Now that's a Halloween treat!!
default_wub.png
: Congratulations. I'm no good with names but it looks like you're getting some good suggestions.

Hi all, thanks for the great suggestions. I was really surprised when i got up this morning to see all your replies. I have got some thinking to do. I woud love to say she was my filly, but alas, as soon as they are born, my three and a half year old daughter claims them all. I guess it is not so bad when my husband asks how my horses i do have, as i don't have to count half of them!!!

Will let you know what i decide and will try to get a more flattering picture.

Sandra

Hi all, thanks for the great suggestions. I was really surprised when i got up this morning to see all your replies. I have got some thinking to do. I woud love to say she was my filly, but alas, as soon as they are born, my three and a half year old daughter claims them all. I guess it is not so bad when my husband asks how my horses i do have, as i don't have to count half of them!!!

Will let you know what i decide and will try to get a more flattering picture.

Sandra
I love her bay color as well...I like Love Potions Magic Spell, Spellbound Love, Love Potion number nine, Moon Cast Shadow of love, Chocolait Love Potion,Choclait Broke the Spell....I love naming my babies its my favorite thing :aktion033:

You have lots of choices..you will know it when you know it ...Lovely baby, CONGRATS!

oooooo I vote for the Love Potion Number Nine...sounds sultry, and halloweenish, and great for the showring!

I was going to say something with BOOtylicious =)

ooooo!!! :lol: these are all greant names!!!

I was going so say Spook. Or Boo.
default_smile.png

But no matter what name you choose, it'll be great!

Congrats!

Congratulations on the new filly born on Halloween and I like the suggestion of "Trick or Treat" myself.

Joyce L

Congratulations, she's a beauty! I also thought of several of the words already suggested and you could put them together like...

Serenity's Spooktacular Maiden

We Be Spellbound!

Serenity's Sensational Sabrina

Serenity's Trickster for Treats

Serenity's Autumn Treat

Congrats on your Sweet surprise. U have lots of great name suggestions.

oh how cuuuuuuute!
default_wub.png
: what a great suprise!

names names names....

[SIZE=12pt]I like phantom![/SIZE]

like a phantom

phantom of the pasture

saw the phantom

broomstick bay-be :lol:

bay-be doll magic

magic maker

a magic potion

or my favorite

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: this magic moment
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

oh just thought of "sweet treats!" but i still like This Magic Moment best.

and love potion number nine is adorable

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back