I have a brand new grandson

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connie P

Reaction score
My youngest daughter Kayla brought home a new grandson for me to love on. A tiny little chihuahua puppy. So now I have a two legged grandson AND a four legged grandson!

Since I had to put Shelby to sleep, I just haven't had the heart to get another dog just yet. Now I babysit for her little one while she works. He is a complete cutie and sure makes me smile. She has been calling him Henry, but I really hope she changes it to something else.

Here he is.............................................

DSCN4393.JPG

DSCN4398.JPG

DSCN4399.JPG

DSCN4402.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
He definitely would be work inhibitive because I'd be playing with him all day. He is too cute!!

I wouldn't let them keep the name Henry - have one of those in a corgi version - they turn out NAUGHTY
default_laugh.png
!

Oh my gosh! I have never been a real fan of the Chi, but WOW! what an ADORABLE little baby!!! He's marked like a Rottie! I'm jealous!!!!!
default_wub.png

Little Henry is doing really well. Kayla is finding out how much responsibility a new puppy is as I am making her take care of him and clean up after him. The only time I will is when she is at work. She is good with him though. She told me this morning that she never wants any children LOL.

Thanks for the nice comments. :)

Latest posts

Back