I got a new mare!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
I'm very happy to say that, thanks to a wonderful hubby,
default_wub.png

and Tami at Oak Park, Oak Park Doctrine's Promise (a black pinto mare) has joined our family!

She is a granddaughter of Alvadar's Double Destiny! This lovely girl's pedigree boasts of BUCKEROO twice, BTU, Gold Melody Boy 3 times, Johnston's Gold Bar, etc!

I'll take more pics of her when she's done shedding off! "Polly" is gorgeous in person and I'm very happy and proud to call her mine! I had been good and didn't buy a new mare for 5 years but I could not pass up this beauty!

website1003002.jpg

website1016010.jpg

website1016011.jpg

I think she looks a lot like her dad YP Branch Destiny's Doctrine.

website1009005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! I just love her!
default_wub.png

I was very good and sold 6 horses in Feb and so I was able to buy her. I'd been wanting a new black pinto mare for Nort for a few years now! I think they'll make a nice couple!

I'm so thrilled!

Wow love all the photos of her!!!! She does look like her dad. He was beautiful, is still I am sure!!! I miss seeing him in my neck of the woods! Congrats Robin!!!!

You already know I think she's awesome.
default_wub.png

And whoo, baby, look at that TROT!!
default_smile.png
default_biggrin.png

DROOL.........
default_wub.png
I love her standing but look at her trot, oh my
default_wub.png
Big congrats.

FINALLY!!! I have been watching the board for your post.
default_smile.png

She is even more beautiful in person! And the SWEETEST mare! She fits in perfectly with the other ROKO horses!

She is very beautiful. Congratulations Robin.

WOW Robin, she's beautiful!
default_wub.png
SUPER CONGRATS!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back