I foudn Smarty and Bell a new home

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casnos Minis

Reaction score
I've been trying to sell them for almost a year now and had about 9 people contact me, but nothing. Well this woman contacted me about 2 weeks ago. She had a neighbor who was interested in getting them for thier daughter. We've been talking through email and talked on the phone this past Monday. Set up a time today to come look at them. Well the girl fell in love and needless to say Smarty and Bell loved her too. I'm glad this wored out so well. We can go visit when we want, and they will send us updates and pictures. It is alsi written that if for any reason we feel they aren't being tken care of properly (weight down, feet, ect.) we can take them back with out repaying them. We have first right of refusal if they decide down the road to sell them, but I'm sure the neighbor would take them in a heart beat. Cassidy met them and she and the girl took them for a walk and talked. She was glad they were so well behaved for her. So as soon as the coggins comes back they will be leaving. We will miss them terribly, but I know this is where they should go, and that they will be well taken care of. I'll post pictures of them tomorrow.

christy

Bell:

078.jpg

Smarty:

067.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh that is so neat that a little girl found her perfect horsies! It will be hard when they leave, it always is. But it is nice to know they will be loved!

Sounds like you found them just the right home, and its great that you will be able to visit them!

Back