I finally made it to Canada!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimie28

Reaction score
My friend Kelly that is responsible for getting me "hooked on minis" moved to Canada over 5 years ago and I FINALLY got to visit her! I am so thrilled I got to tour her farm, see some the original minis that I played with years ago and of course see her and her husband Aarron too! OH and the Tack Store was AMAZING!!!!!!

Only got to stay one night but so worth it! THANKS AGAIN Kelly!!!!
default_saludando.gif
Hopefully I will be up to help you with your annual sale next August!!! Maybe it won't be so foggy and gloomy then....plus will get to stay longer!!!!

It was great having you!! About time!! I sure hope you come back for the Sale/Show! or anytime for that matter!!

What I want to know is if you got those harnesses you wanted?? Glad you're having a good time.

Barbie

What I want to know is if you got those harnesses you wanted?? Glad you're having a good time.
Barbie
I did!! and they are Super NICE!!! now I have to figure out how to pack them in the suitcase for the flights home next week......could be very interesting! May have to leave some clothes behind. Harnesses are way more important though, for sure!!!! LOL

Sorry for the delay in adding to this but been sick...

Glad you made it up to see Kelly and Aaron, I've heard many things about you! lol

However two things I just have to say...

One the room is mine in August!!!! so you better be ready to share!!!!

Two... you cant have her back!! We are keeping her here!!!!!

Glad you made it up to see Kelly and Aaron, I've heard many things about you! lol

Oh I can only imagine what you have heard about me, LOL!!

I will make a deal with you.....first off yes....I can share, no problem.
default_biggrin.png
Deal is..... you can keep Kelly way up there in the North Pole (I talk to her almost everydy anyway) but only if you make her come visit all of us now and then, us who she left down in the South Pole!? I mean geez, move away and not come back to visit EVER after 5 years!?! What's up with that???

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Kim! I've heard a lot about you, too! So glad you were able to get up to see Kelly and Aaron!

Now if you want the "North Pole", go to Doobie's place!!!! LOL!!! She's another 6 or 8 hours north of Kelly! LOL!!!!

I think it's time you come home to Giddy Up - you've been gone way too long!!!

Maybe Fancy will foal if you come home - you think?????????

Barbie

Oh I can only imagine what you have heard about me, LOL!!

I will make a deal with you.....first off yes....I can share, no problem.
default_biggrin.png
Deal is..... you can keep Kelly way up there in the North Pole (I talk to her almost everydy anyway) but only if you make her come visit all of us now and then, us who she left down in the South Pole!? I mean geez, move away and not come back to visit EVER after 5 years!?! What's up with that???

Ok Kimie....

I'll agree to that deal as long as I get to come visit with her!

Not that I dont trust her to come back......
default_smile.png

Ok Kimie....I'll agree to that deal as long as I get to come visit with her!

Not that I dont trust her to come back......
default_smile.png
Deal! You are more than welcome to come visit with Kelly....any friend of Kelly's is a friend if mine.

I think it's time you come home to Giddy Up - you've been gone way too long!!!
Maybe Fancy will foal if you come home - you think?????????

Barbie
I will be glad to get home tomorrow evening. 2 weeks without my horses and precious kitty is way too long! Plus I have driving to do now that I have a horse trained coming home this weekend and a harness to go with the cart I have had for several months.

Fancy.....I am so hoping for some development while I have been away. I bet the Marestare people are hoping for that too, LOL!!!
default_wub.png

I love Kim's description of the visit. I got to see all the horses and, oh yea, Kelly and Aaron were there too!

I have not had the pleasure of visiting Kelly and Aaron yet, but I did get to meet Aaron recently when they added a few of our horses to their herd.

There are some new faces in Canada....

taboo1.jpg

dancer1.jpg

feather1.jpg

MiniMoonsEasterLily3_small.jpg

SamisMissBananaRowdyLass3.jpg

The U.S.'s loss is Canada's gain....

We are thrilled with our new California horses. Thanks so much Joanne! And as for Kim & Debbie, I hope you are both here to help with Sale/Show in August. Its getting so big all helping hands are welcome.!! Of course we like to visit too!

Oh NO, PLEASE one of you guys take her take her, and don't forget Aaron....
default_rolleyes.gif

Just kidding, very nice horses Joanne CONGRATULATIONS Kelly and Aaron, was surprised to see they had a decent winter coat, especially coming to this change of climate, also nice to have a tack shop so close to us, and a very nice couple that are always there if you need a helping hand.
default_wub.png

Oh NO, PLEASE one of you guys take her take her, and don't forget Aaron....
default_rolleyes.gif

No Problem Reble!!!

I have been begging for three years now to convince her to come up here with me!!!

I even had some very, very nice propertys for her to choose from!

..... I think it was the muddy polar bear that ran in front of the truck in september when she visited that made her say 'NO!'

default_no.gif

Congratulations Kelly and Aaron on some very nice horses. We have had the pleasure of them and the Murrays visiting our place. When we visit Canada we have lots of laughs with them. They both have been very helpful in getting tack for us.Hopefully one day we will make it up to there place.

It is clear from all these posts that you are loved on BOTH sides of the border, and certainly missed by your American friends!

Having just met you a few months ago I can understand how you two would be a vital force in any community!
default_biggrin.png

Hi there - we hear about you all of the time. LOL -- We were supposed to get to meet you on Friday night - but you came a day late -- & it was our family Christmas so we missed meeting you.

I sure did laugh when I heard you "finally" brought Kelly the winter "sunshine" lamp. We will see if it helps with her winter doldrums.

I tried to talk her into going to Florida when we went to the convention last month in Kissimmee but Aaron was away getting thier horses from California so it didn't work out.

Her other new overo mare came from our place -- she should get lots of color next year I hope.LOL -- She has been trying to buy her ever since her first visit to our place after moving here from Florida -- I finally gave in & she now is Lacey's proud owner. Oh well, I am there pretty well every couple of weeks so I get to see her lots. Hope to meet you in August.

Amelia.

We are thrilled with our new California horses. Thanks so much Joanne! And as for Kim & Debbie, I hope you are both here to help with Sale/Show in August. Its getting so big all helping hands are welcome.!! Of course we like to visit too!
I got the pleasure of meeting these fine looking ladies while there!!!! Very nice horses Joanne!!! I am trying to convince her to breed to bays as a visual Bay Frame is my (and many others) favorite color/pattern! (Of course I finally got mine and soooo happy with him!!)

Hi there - we hear about you all of the time. LOL -- We were supposed to get to meet you on Friday night - but you came a day late -- & it was our family Christmas so we missed meeting you.
I sure did laugh when I heard you "finally" brought Kelly the winter "sunshine" lamp. We will see if it helps with her winter doldrums.

I tried to talk her into going to Florida when we went to the convention last month in Kissimmee but Aaron was away getting thier horses from California so it didn't work out.

Her other new overo mare came from our place -- she should get lots of color next year I hope.LOL -- She has been trying to buy her ever since her first visit to our place after moving here from Florida -- I finally gave in & she now is Lacey's proud owner. Oh well, I am there pretty well every couple of weeks so I get to see her lots. Hope to meet you in August.

Amelia.
I would have liked to have met you two too since I have heard so much about you guys too. Of course all good!
default_biggrin.png
I sure hope the "sunlamps" help her during this winter, I know how crabby she can be, LOL!!! And Lacey sure is a nice horse too! Can't say I can't blame her for wanting her!

Anyway, I am home now and at work again, whaaaaaaa!!!!
default_517.gif

Latest posts

Back